Maggys

andypro1

Personally I prefer the 04 levers as the construction makes it a lot strong than the 05 and it just seems more comfortable to me. One of my mates snapped his 05 lever in half and another had a nice crack in his, both who have now got the 04 magura’s.

Wolfie

well i need to get the 05's cos the 04 odnt take big tyres the 05 ones take up to 2.5 inch tyres

:S:S im running a 04 one and a 2.5" tyre. and if there was a problem it's just because your cross over is to short in which case just get a longer cross over hose and rebleed your brake.

I use the 05 ones, (they came with the bike) pluss if you are buying them now (or for crimbo) you should get a warranty, i'm not sure (so dont get all high and mighty if i'm wrong :$ ) but i think if you buy the 04 ones you might not get trhe 5 yr warranty (i think that is important, or at least if you are on a low budget)!

I seriously CANT STAND the feel of the 05 ones, I would rather hold on to brocken glass than use on of those levers as standard.

Also the 05 ones are weak, seriously weak, you can snap them in half just by pulling them (ask Iolo)

Also I think the 04 ones generate more power (longer lever blade perhaps?) again ask Iolo, after he pulled his 05 lever in half he put his old 04 lever on and he was blown away with the extra power he had.