Ideal Frame (your Dream Design)

onzachris

i think i would have to have just a xtp on its own. its one hell of a bike but shame about the price :(

kind of like the look of the ashtons, but i would want a shorter version, and 1 that doesn't snap!

i think the ashtons are ok but not likeing the seat and ive never actualy heard about an ashton snaping

chris k (hay where both called chris haha)

Hi dude, welcome to an aswome sport. You'll love and hate it but you'll love it more.

Get into it a bit more and get some skills and style behind you 1st'ly. Why??

You won't have a flipping clue what you'd want yet out of a frame were as some of er do..ie: ME!!!!!!

Last frame i built was for sm'me...had

+85mm

Worlds shortest rear end (under 365mm)

72* Head angle

One off Leeson and my design BB shell

Motocycycle style dropouts

Pure and utter BRITSISH steal (cos steal is real)

Twin top tube

Uber stiff anti twist downtube

Long WB

^ thats taken 12 years of rididng on and off to get what i knew i wanted. 12 years yes is alot but better to be safe than sorry.

If you want one doing catch me if you can on MSN. Be an adult on therew not a pled as most have been. Custom frames aint easy to do when you wanting it have no idea fully on the matter..ie:

Type of steal (i can only do steal, still learning to use alloy)

Size (wb, SH)

Features

Design

Shape

Hope this helps dude.

Pete

With over 12 years of experience, i woulda thought you'd of learnt how to spell STEEL in an unretarded manner.

im sorry pete, i really did crack up when i realised that STEAL wasnt a mistake.

:$ hee hee hee.

also, if u can hang on till beggining of Feb, iv heard a new company is going to make custom geo frames at great prices, sounds like they will be what YOU want!

watch this space,,,, or prehaps another 1 :-

iolo.

Yeah IOLO is right about this new company coming out in feb. Mikesbikes i belive. I'm just outling he needs to know what he wants cos it'll be less headach for Mike @ Mikesbikes too.

I get my new tube set in feb hehe then i got hours of work to do with em....gay!!!!!!!!

By the way i wa suber tired and not with it after being out in the cold all dasy and coming down with a cold.

i think that a titanium frame would be lush,strong and light

with the muts nuts parts on,it would be nice,

i ahve seen a charge dirtjump bike made from titanium but the frame is 1200 pound........crazy money i think with the rite ideas they could produce an amamzing trials frame

(Y)

i think that a titanium frame would be lush,strong and light

with the muts nuts parts on,it would be nice,

i ahve seen a charge dirtjump bike made from titanium but the frame is 1200 pound........crazy money i think with the rite ideas they could produce an amamzing trials frame

(Y)

the triton deema is £600 (and titanium construction)

thats a touch cheaper and trials specific :lol:

Yeah IOLO is right about this new company coming out in feb. Mikesbikes i belive. I'm just outling he needs to know what he wants cos it'll be less headach for Mike @ Mikesbikes too.

I get my new tube set in feb hehe then i got hours of work to do with em....gay!!!!!!!!

By the way i wa suber tired and not with it after being out in the cold all dasy and coming down with a cold.

errm, I think Iolo was maybe hinting about a different company comming out, maybe begining with "I".

How did your frame ride pete? cos to be brutally honest, it really does sound horrid to ride :sick: but whatever floats your boat I guess (Y)

read between the lines

The ideal Mod frame would have to have the Python rear triangle, The GU's topt tube and down tube welding in between and echo team holes in the top tube and down tube and the intergrated booster. Plus an option of bash guard or no bashguard

That would be a sweet frame.

If only Deng made it :-

Cheers

Mitch