What You Recon...

the_soon_to_be

Or, you know, you could not dye your hair?

If you wanted to be original, you could, god forbid, make your own decision on a hair colour instead of asking a bunch of people on the internet.

um maybe, but if i was gunna do that i would not have made this post, but this i strials forum, i should have guessed someone was gunna say something along them lines...

gaz...

um maybe, but if i was gunna do that i would not have made this post, but this i strials forum, i should have guessed someone was gunna say something along them lines...

gaz...

yea cos red hair is different... :blink:

if your going for any colour go grey you'll look like a complete dick

You like standing out, then go pink, what else :lol:

I wist I did my hair pink at uni as I ended up going to the pink pary. Was the best night out, potically incorrect stand up comedy, few puffs but hey I coudn care less. Great fun, I had a pink top but the hair would have been the icing on the cake so to speak.

pffft gamma radiation is for pussies... battery acid on a tea towel.. wrap it round your face... beauuuuutiful :) Remember to breathe in hard, cleans your nasal passages a treat when your congested

:lol:

Alternatively, jump off a roof into a box of thumb tacks*.

*Smo Inc. can't guarantee your waterproof seal [skin] will still be 100% effective after an act of this nature.

yea cos red hair is different... :blink:

if your going for any colour go grey you'll look like a complete dick

:D

You could just not dye it and cut it short, everyone is trying to be different these days, I blame that Emo bullshit, what is wrong with people!? Come on, who wants some come round my house, we can wear eyeliner, write poetry and cry :rolleyes: