Thinking About Mod :rtt:

MikeCottTrials

It wasn't even at the bottom of the page or anything, don't ask us if you should change or not, make up your own mind.. Depends what you like riding and if the stock is holding you back.

Mat

trouble is you see ive only had a very short go on one 20" so im nervous about spending money on it

By the way don't expect a lot of replies to this,

Topic 1

Topic 2

Topic 3

Topic 4

Topic 5

Topic 6

Yeah you probably wouldn't know being in NMC but there have been too many posts about stock and mod. Well there's 5 threads worth of information. Hope you get an answer from one of them :)

EDIT: now 6 :)

Edited by PaRtZ

trouble is you see ive only had a very short go on one 20" so im nervous about spending money on it

ask very nicley do some ass licking and have a longer go on one so you can make up your mind i ride stock dont have a huge interest in MOD's except for comp. useage

Just ask ben and burton or you can even go on mine, but I don't think you would want to, when you ride hull.

you should go mod mike i think it would suite you better. (N)

Ollie.

Yeah you should defanetly have a long play on somones. Don't want to be making the same mistake i did. >_<

Stod B)

Go mod! :D :D

Stocks are for gays!

Just look at porter!

24" are 4" smaller than mod,2" smaller than stock,they are stocks that want to be mods,but they will NEVER be so lucky (Y) it is completely your choice mate,although mod does rule 100%

D A V E !

Edited by Da Bomb