My New Video

Gaz M

Well ive finished my new video, mostly clips from cleethorpes, sorry about the quality but since i dont get my new camera until tomorow ( :santa: ) joe had to send me the clips from his camera and because there was about 27 minutes of footage he had to compress it riiight down so it wouldnt take months to send on msn,will be finished uploading in about 10 minutes, im posting it now because i wont be up until late (4AM at the minute so when you all see this itll be uploaded) not all the clips but most of them, comments would be appreciated :sleeping::sleeping:http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/Gazmeredith

Edited by Gaz M

Haha wonder how many people are gonna think its a zoo Gaz? Lol...just downloading matey, will edit when finished....

Review..

Looks good Gaz, Good riding and shizzle Shame about the quality thou (N) Riding mansfield on friiiiday?

Tom

Edited by Tom Booth

Just downloading it now Gaz, will edit when I've watched :)

EDIT: Really nice vid, the music went with it really well and the Zona looks mint, you have really got them sidehops nailed aswell, how big can you go?

Also the quality of the vid let it down abit but it wasnt un-watchable.

Cant wait for your next one (Y)

Mat :)

Edited by mattyboy_69_

thanks for the comments :) we did get some way better footage but silly joe had the cleaning cassette in his camera thinking it was a normal cassette :lol: yeah cleethorpes is a great place to ride i stil have quite abit of footage i didnt put in that vid ^_^ zona is mint love it, erm can sidehop i dont know my biggest i would imagine 43" at a push on a good day and that dropgap from the bin was quite big, and i apologise for the quality, get my camera tomo so no more bad quality and i will get some real good footage, my next video will hopefully be a big improvement, oh and i admit the angles do make some of the things look bigger, that sea front wall was 42" same with the wall i sidehoppped from a few different angles, will have to get some pallets and see how high i can go ^_^^_^:santa: Merry Christmas :santa:

Edited by Gaz M