Who Is The Best Rider Out There?

LukeDraisey! :)

Supposidly Tunni aint as good as we all think like he is very un-consistant and so on. Yeah when he goes big he goes biiig but id rather someone to be able to do something again and again then a one off.

British...I duno about best Prob Ben sliger as has been said but fave would have to be Mr walker i think i dont know why just has a decent way to riding and so on :)

Supposidly Tunni aint as good as we all think like he is very un-consistant and so on. Yeah when he goes big he goes biiig but id rather someone to be able to do something again and again then a one off.

British...I duno about best Prob Ben sliger as has been said but fave would have to be Mr walker i think i dont know why just has a decent way to riding and so on :)

having ridden with him, i can safely say he is very consistent and pulls huuuuge moves off without thought :)

i think poeple should go and watch zoo26 and 29 closey then they will relies what a great rider he is.

Im afraid you've missed the point

If what has been said above is true, then my explanation will be meaningful :P

Tunni has bunnyhopped up postboxes on numerous occaisions (numerous video evidence there) therefore that proves he is a good rider (insane too) However, supposing that the postbox up was only in 1 video, and looked very unsteady. Would you still say hes amazing and can bunnyhop up postboxes?

Similarly Im learning surge to front wheel, Ive done it (and stayed on) once. I had the camera recording too. So now if I put that into a video, people are likely to say "WOW he can up to front and stay on" Even though the truth is, it was a fluke and I cant reproduce the goods

There a lengthy but hopefully useful point (Y)

Yeh just somebody that went to that bike show in London at the Exel was it? I'm not saying names to who said it but they said that he was very un-consistant and was strugleing on lots of stupid things...But yeah still goes big.

but wasnt he riding with a brocken/half fixed ankle?

Oh yeah, i vote slinger :D hes awsome :D

Edited by terror-error

Im afraid you've missed the point

If what has been said above is true, then my explanation will be meaningful :P

Tunni has bunnyhopped up postboxes on numerous occaisions (numerous video evidence there) therefore that proves he is a good rider (insane too) However, supposing that the postbox up was only in 1 video, and looked very unsteady. Would you still say hes amazing and can bunnyhop up postboxes?

Similarly Im learning surge to front wheel, Ive done it (and stayed on) once. I had the camera recording too. So now if I put that into a video, people are likely to say "WOW he can up to front and stay on" Even though the truth is, it was a fluke and I cant reproduce the goods

There a lengthy but hopefully useful point (Y)

yes i see what you mean (Y)

its a question with no answer.

Style, comp results, speed, coverage, amplitude of riding, consistency, and so many other things make up a rider.

There is no best in my eyes. Everyone is different, hence the appeal of the sport as opossed to other sports where there is a winner and a loser.

john

i think poeple should go and watch zoo26 and 29 closey then they will relies what a great rider he is.

if your gonna start qouting zoo vids then watch CLS in ZOO_25 or any of the tra vids ! both in my veiw the best vids around ^_^ but as far as over all is gotta be benito ross

Yeh just somebody that went to that bike show in London at the Exel was it? I'm not saying names to who said it but they said that he was very un-consistant and was strugleing on lots of stupid things...But yeah still goes big.

Erm, he did blow his ankle to smitherines a few months prior to that.....

Its really hard to say who's the best. I've never heard of either TRA or Ryan Leech (just to pick two riders from different ends of the spectrum) entering any kind of comps, but they are in many peoples eyes the best riders in the world. Someone like Hermance on the other hand, although relying muchly on videos (props to AndyT) to promote himself, has numerous competition results to back himself up with, but all Leech and TRA do is make videos and ride demos.

But if I had to choose anyone, it'd have to be one of the Koxx riders like Kenny or Vincent. Andrei Burton, Wayne Mohamet, Danny Mackaskil (sp?), Chris Doney and Tim Steadman also get my vote for maybe-not-top-riders-now-but-definate-competitors-for-the-future. Fred Judd kicks ass aswell....

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret