Best 26inch Rider

Clawz114

LMAO, jenna jameson lololol :P thats a good one. who has got ryans dvd, "manifesto"? its f**king amazing 180 sidehops from 1 railway track to another, about 25 inch sidehop up onto a round pole fence and rides along it!!!!!!!!! a round pole fence ffs. stupid stuff, and if anyone has it go to this part:

the part where at the begining it has a horse and cart going through the village, in fast motion, well in this scene you see him riding ontop of a castle wall and he does a drop off it but he dissapears behing the archway, if you look carefully you can see him come out underneath the archway and dissapear off the bottom of the screen...it cant be real it must be higher than my house. surely its not real...

Edited by Clawz114

I suppose technically it's somebody like Vincent hermance, see as he has won the worlds a million times, and the rest of the koxx team could also be considered. I also think Neil Tunnicliffe is an awesome rider but wouldn't say he was the best, not enough variety really. I have to say Chris Ackrigg because he is amazing at street and natural. I'm sure he could do gigantic step downs like Neil Tunnicliffe if he really wanted to...