Please Send Me Your Clips (for Tf Video) Watch And Enjoy!

bikerdude2006fr

As the title says, i love making and editing movies ect, so if you guys can send me your raw footage that would be ace. just send me as many clips as you possibly can, either upload, or add me to msn and transfer them to me

Cheers Guys

Jay

Edit : Oh for those of you who can't be bothered to look in my profile msn is bikerdude2006fr@msn.com

Ok right change of plan, I was hit by a brain storm :P I now would like to make a video with as many different people from Tf as possible, I want some clips or raw footage from everyone Even if its a vid, as long as its not to overly edited i can still get clips from it So send me all you got The best thing if you have a few is to zip them up and upload them, but if you want you can send them to me via msn :) I will need your Tf name aswell, so i can add you to the credits

Cheers to anyone who gives me footage

Jay

bikerdude2006fr@msn.com (Y)

Well here it is. Enjoy!

Trials Forum Video

Edited by bikerdude2006fr

Cheers Gears (Y)

Most people are probably in the same boat as you, they too like editing. How about filming some stuff yourself, that way you can get your own individual style of filming and indeed editing, thats what im trying to do

Hope you get some footage sorted!

Yeah, just a problem of being in rural france, being the only rider around, till i check out this trials club i have heard of, and the only camera that i could use(my parents) was dropped down the stairs by my mum so its not working anymore (N)

Cheers to all the guys who are sending stuff over msn (Y)

Most people are probably in the same boat as you, they too like editing. How about filming some stuff yourself, that way you can get your own individual style of filming and indeed editing, thats what im trying to do :)

Hope you get some footage sorted!

Jonny.

Trying? :S ...Doing!

Edited by joe b

Alright i will :P i have most of your vids from downloading them as they pop up, so i will steal some clips :P but unless i get given the footage from you then i wont be adding you to the credits (Y) So you wanna be in the credits and have your footage in the vid get onto msn and send it to me, give me your tf name and you will have it added and name added to the credits (Y)