Ema Bonus

hulltrialser

EMA = Easy money association

I think its the worst idea the government have ever thought of. Paying kids to go to school or college... all that does is put the kids who don't want to learn in school/college. Sorry but I know for a fact that my school is filled with ignorant tw*ts that dont deserve to be taught the alphabet, and paying them is just keeping them there (N)

And the selection process, wth is that about? because my parents are £2,000 above the lowest boundary, means I don't *need* EMA. Just because my parents earn a lot, doesn't mean i see any of it :S

Hmm rant over, sorry needed to get that out of my system. I do appreciate that there are people who do deserve it, but i believe there are more people who don't deserve it and its not fair to tax payers.....

I think its the worst idea the government have ever thought of. Paying kids to go to school or college... all that does is put the kids who don't want to learn in school/college. Sorry but I know for a fact that my school is filled with ignorant tw*ts that dont deserve to be taught the alphabet, and paying them is just keeping them there (N)

And the selection process, wth is that about? because my parents are £2,000 above the lowest boundary, means I don't *need* EMA. Just because my parents earn a lot, doesn't mean i see any of it :S

Hmm rant over, sorry needed to get that out of my system. I do appreciate that there are people who do deserve it, but i believe there are more people who don't deserve it and its not fair to tax payers.....

I completely agree. I'm in a job now, part time college for a dozen courses. The courses I'm currently on total up to about 2000 quid, all of which is paid for by MYSELF AND EMPLOYER.

These courses will help me in a few years, without a single doubt, I'm 17 but I still have to pay top whack for courses with no help from the government?

The courses (Health and Safety) will benefit the government but still cost a bomb, and yet the government will still give free courses for pointless (in my opinion) courses such as 'Art'...is a f**ked up system.

Blah blah anarchy and all that shit.

It's end of the month. Pisses me off though, some many dicks that just spend it on new phones and crap. :angry:

Well, if you don't have anything else to spend it on fair enough, however if they do then it's a bit of a dumb arse thing to do.

I hope i get mine, i probably won't spend it 'm well a tight arse but it's nice to have, i only get a tenner a week and i spend more than that on the pissin' train to college. Ah well.

I think its the worst idea the government have ever thought of.

My opinion also. Then again, I don't blame the kids apart from the n00bs who should really save it or whatever 'cos they're poor as f**k and just spend it on new expensive shoes or whatever.

If I qualified I'd take it. Still a wank idea by the government. f**k voting labor.

I agree completely, i've got people in my tutor who was complaining that because he missed one lesson and didn't get his ema, he missed the lesson, and even if i go to all my lessons i still don't get it and it really annoys me

Well, if you don't have anything else to spend it on fair enough, however if they do then it's a bit of a dumb arse thing to do.

I hope i get mine, i probably won't spend it 'm well a tight arse but it's nice to have, i only get a tenner a week and i spend more than that on the pissin' train to college. Ah well.

Well, it's the same people who "can't afford art folders" and steal stuff from the canteens, etc. Always.

No doin a teacher trianin course equals easy money, infact to the tune of 6k tax free and its all mine.

No doing a teacher trianing course equals easy money, infact to the tune of 6k tax free and its all mine.

Im gonna feel for the small children your gonna teach just make sure you dont teach them english and our society will be a better place ;)