Who Knows Leigh Booth?

G-Jordan

leigh booth (uksplinttrials@hotmail.com) is supposed to be buying my xtp and was supposed to be sending me a cheque for the wednesday passed but he hasnt got any of my details so cant. In other words it seems he's vanished off my msn etc so am in need of a phone number or something.

ta,

george j

leigh booth (uksplinttrials@hotmail.com) is supposed to be buying my xtp and was supposed to be sending me a cheque for the wednesday passed but he hasnt got any of my details so cant. In other words it seems he's vanished off my msn etc so am in need of a phone number or something.

ta,

george j

The same guy kept telling me he had sent me a cheque for some echo brake clamps. Then claimed the cheque was lost in the post.

Then he vanished.

Paul

haha, incase anyone wanted to know. the d**khead that he is decided to tell me he was going to buy the bike etc. and then block me and not reply to my emails. he then bought something else. he also for some reason was unable to tell me he didn't want the bike so thought he'd leave me hanging. In fact it was only after i made this topic that he made up some lame exscuse that because i made this topic i'd lost 'the deal'.

basically don't deal with him people!