Design?

bbt

Hey i was looking around the site and i have seen lots of logos for such places as heatsink.

i was wondering if someone could design some for my new site, its called Burnley Bike trials.

please could you either post them on this topic or email them to me at L_D_3_8@hotmail.com

Thanks to everyone who can help

A good afect is to use layers. Use a photo of you doing a trick. Make a new layer and cut you out choose a cool afect like cartoonig. Then make a new layer and cut you back into it this affect looks realy cool. Try it :P

I hope you found my comment helpfull. Thanks (Y)

A good afect is to use layers. Use a photo of you doing a trick. Make a new layer and cut you out choose a cool afect like cartoonig. Then make a new layer and cut you back into it this affect looks realy cool. Try it :P

I hope you found my comment helpfull. Thanks (Y)

Would you please stop using comic sans ms it's a great deal harder to read than the standard text, but good advice! if you liquify it aswell you can do some Phunkay shizzle! or play around with the colour levels that does some good effects, but go careful you can reall mess it up!.

Mike!!!

IPB Image

Just a little simple logo...

Can do some a bit more photoshop if you like?

cheers andy

very nice andy could you make one sayin Luke Davis for my personal site? whats you full name and ill put u on the site for the design

cheers

p.s. how u make it ?

made this quickly

IPB Image

not sure in what style you wanted ur logo

sorry for stealing ur image realriding

oi did i say u cood use my cut out :-:P

i like it and i used cs 2 as well :P

ha just took a look at the pic i cut it from lol its his over arm but does work well as a tit

Edited by RealRiding