Design?

bbt

meh, i'll try and do something when i get back from work.

btw, illustrator is the program best suited for logo design rather than photoshop.

well i dotn no i do like photoshop for designs wats better about illustrator? i have only used it a few times

Hey i wud lyk 2 thank evri1 4 elpin me out but the ones josh, meteor and realriding have made are going to be used.

i would like to know if realriding and meteor would be able to create another logo saying Luke Davis for my personal site. also when you post them back up please could you post your name so i can thank you on the site. If anyone still wants to provide me with logos feel free. thanks luke

meh, i'll try and do something when i get back from work.

btw, illustrator is the program best suited for logo design rather than photoshop.

That's matter of opinion and what you're doing to use it for.

If it's for graphic design. Websites etc, I suggest Photoshop as you can use brushes, layers and such much more easily and it's more versitile for graphics, rather than illustrations. Hence 'illustrator'.

You don't really need to do that many vectors or stuff for logos, but then again it depends.

You can't just sa that 'illustrator is the best for logo design'. In my opinion, Photoshop is better for logo design, maybe using stuff to print then it's illustrator. Otherwise not.

Generally, within the industry people use illustrator for logotype design, photoshop is exactly what it says a tool for editing photographs (on the whole). the reason being that if you create a vector logo then you can easily resize it without the image becoming pixelated as it would if you creates a jpg or tiff logo within photoshop. of course yes, both can be used, but in my expirience (3 year graphic design degree, work as a freelancer and working as a graphic designer for a company) that is generally the done thing. :)

Edited by rathergoodpie

Generally, within the industry people use illustrator for logotype design, photoshop is exactly what it says a tool for editing photographs (on the whole). the reason being that if you create a vector logo then you can easily resize it without the image becoming pixelated as it would if you creates a jpg or tiff logo within photoshop. of course yes, both can be used, but in my expirience (3 year graphic design degree, work as a freelancer and working as a graphic designer for a company) that is generally the done thing. :)

You win.

Haha. I guess actually. I made our new logo in Illustrator today and it was probably easier than Photoshop, mainly because of the vector elements.

Hey i wud lyk 2 thank evri1 4 elpin me out but the ones josh, meteor and realriding have made are going to be used.

i would like to know if realriding and meteor would be able to create another logo saying Luke Davis for my personal site. also when you post them back up please could you post your name so i can thank you on the site. If anyone still wants to provide me with logos feel free. thanks luke

hey ok i will try and make 1 anything you are looking for? My name is Glynn Phillips.

Cheers Glynn

Hey here is 1 i just made quickly dont no if its what you are looking for though and it is a gif image not a jpeg shouldnt make a diffrence though.

IPB Image

Thanks Glynn Phillips

p.s sorry i did just edit my lost post before some one says it but it wouldnt let me for some reason.

IPB Image

Meh i said i would after 2 ICT lessons this a far as i got pretty pants really but think it competes with the other entrys :Plol

Used Flash MX prob why you guys wacked it up a lot faster as well lol

Ah well spent most time on the man not the writing.

All comment welcombe Thanks Simpson

• 4 weeks later...

IPB Image

I'm not being fussy but there are a couple of mistakes, his right arm is bigger than the left, by a lot. His right leg is invisible unless its a glass leg, which could be a bit poor for riding trials on as it would most likely smash. The right side of the forks is also invisble, unless your going with a rigid version of the cannondale lefty forks. The bars aren't in the same perspective as the bike... they point to the viewer where as the bike is pointing at a completely different angle. There also seems to be some very weird wheel build going on with a very bulged tyre. Oh yeah, the right chainstay isn't attached to the frame either.

Good action pose though, and i like the way you made the foot curl around the pedal, not many people would think of doing that. :D

Edited by Krisboats

Or buy it for 8000NOK, 693,06GBP, 1 208,88USD. Hope you get what you wan't. The 30 day trial is just to uninstall and install again when 30 days passed, so that's the best choice, if you don't swim in moneys!!

yer that would be great if it worked like that even if you uninstall info is kept on your computer and you cant just reinstall. it will still tell you your 30day trial is over. well atleast thats what i experienced. :- If it did what you are saying there millions of people doing it instead of other ways :-

to download the 30 day trial do i have to make a adobe account?

i think you do need an account mate but just sign up i did it it takes 2 mins and thats it then your all set to start designing :D

WOW! there are some really good logos on there Please could anyone explain how you make them, i want one! lol Nick ..

i could but i would have to kill you :P nah i am noooooo good at explaining how to make stuff some 1 else might help you out though :D

cheers Glynn

Edited by RealRiding

yer that would be great if it worked like that even if you uninstall info is kept on your computer and you cant just reinstall. it will still tell you your 30day trial is over. well atleast thats what i experienced. :- If it did what you are saying there millions of people doing it instead of other ways :-

i think you do need an account mate but just sign up i did it it takes 2 mins and thats it then your all set to start designing :D

i could but i would have to kill you :P nah i am noooooo good at explaining how to make stuff some 1 else might help you out though :D

cheers Glynn

Are you sure? I've tried, worked fine for me so wtf is wrong with you PC?

Cheers :shifty:

I'm not being fussy but there are a couple of mistakes, his right arm is bigger than the left, by a lot. His right leg is invisible unless its a glass leg, which could be a bit poor for riding trials on as it would most likely smash. The right side of the forks is also invisble, unless your going with a rigid version of the cannondale lefty forks. The bars aren't in the same perspective as the bike... they point to the viewer where as the bike is pointing at a completely different angle. There also seems to be some very weird wheel build going on with a very bulged tyre. Oh yeah, the right chainstay isn't attached to the frame either.

Good action pose though, and i like the way you made the foot curl around the pedal, not many people would think of doing that. :D

:S ok bordem in ICT and i taraced the picture, i think you may be a bit harsh by being saracastic but no hard feelings. Was using Flash and so when i zoomed in the picture i was copying becambe well pixelated and also hard to copy

IPB Image

Meh i said i would after 2 ICT lessons this a far as i got pretty pants really but think it competes with the other entrys :Plol

Used Flash MX prob why you guys wacked it up a lot faster as well lol

Ah well spent most time on the man not the writing.

Who has made a logo in flash? I don't see any made in flash. I see one made in Imageready or some animated image program. Then some shitty paint ones, and a couple of good photoshop ones.

Nick

that is the 1 made in flash. the imageready animated is mine and so is 1 of the photoshop 1's

That isn't made in flash. If that image you included, with the text and the rider was made in Flash, then if you right clicked it would have information about the file.

If it was made in flash then it was just utterly pointless, and I didn't know you could output as a JPG or GIF. Whatever it is.

You can / should of really made the image in Photoshop, Imageready or Illustrator to be honest.