Where Is Your Seat?

sam

If i got £1 for everytime someone has said to me "Where is your seat" i would be a millionaire!. Or the funny guy that says "Hey mate you lost your seat", :angry: it was funny to start with but now it gets on me wick. My usual answer is "i cannot afford it or i'm still paying for that bit" what is your reaction to these people? The sport is becoming more and more popular these days so do you think it will ever be a thing of the past being asked where is the seat?

My one is to act really surprised and act like it has been stolen... then they realize there is no hole, glare at me then walk off.

When you are riding along you always hear people talking to their families or whatever saying " why have those BMX's got no saddles?" I find it quite funny really.

Edited by Jaffacakes

People rarely say "wheres you seat" but i allways get the looks. But there was this one time(at band camp) that someone said wheres you seat? it so happens that my mini seat had fell out i had to go look for it!

i dont get that because i do actually have a proper seat, like a proper bike should

Whys your seat so low down?

Edited by wayneone

I have a few answers:

1)Act like they stole it and have a fat go at them and tell them you'll call the police.

2)Tell them your gay and you love metal poles up your arse. >_<

3)Act real supprised.

4)Cant afford one.

:D(Y)

Anyone actuly thought of telling these people the truth? So we trials riders don't come off as complete and total assholes?

If someone asked why hasn't that bike got a seat, i tell them the reason, if someone makes a 'smart-ass comment' i just laugh with them. Even if it is a chav, no need to hurl abuse at them. :ermm:

Yeah we have told them the truth on many occasion but now we get it so much we have given up.

Yesterday these 3 chavs stopped us and said "did your bikes used to have seats?" so my mate turned round and said "yeah my dad took a wicked ass chainsaw to it then his mate smoothed it off with sandpaper"

Anyways these chavs were like oh right safe etc etc.

Best blag ever (Y)

"S**t wheres that gone???" :ermm: **looking around my bike for my seat** "ahh s**t i'll have to go look for it" and hen just ride off gets them thinking ^_^

rickyb

My one is to act really surprised and act like it has been stolen... then they realize there is no hole, glare at me then walk off.

When you are riding along you always hear people talking to their families or whatever saying " why have those BMX's got no saddles?" I find it quite funny really.

(Y) thats my general rply just act as if u have lost it or its been stolen and ride off