How The Hell Do You Forward Hop?!?!?!?!?!?!?&#

trials_man

go find someone who can ride reasonably well, then pretend you are them and you will soon be awesome (Y) unless you copy someone shit (N)

:lol:

Its all about practice and using the search button at the top, to find similar topics on this. Theres great advice in those topics (Y)

i cant back hop LMAO lol i just rapidy lurch back wards wen i get stuck lol but i still take off of the brake and kinda roll lol was because when i learnt i just went stright to pedal hopping never looked back lol
same here :P im gonna have to learn though, it probabley well helpfull on the edge of drops etc. at the moment i do one hop to the edge and one kick off. aaaaaeeooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa manifesto ;)

my mate james is a dirt jump rider and he learnt to pedal hop in 5 minutes :(

He's 15 and seriously good on a bike, i tought him and he learnt it straight away, just like that. :o

His max pedal hops on a trials bike is 45 in a row, he doesnt even have a trials bike!

He has some balance im telling you!!!

Getting back to the topic, anyway, how good is your balance? What i learnt was to stand still on the bike, then kick the front up hard and try and get the backwheel off the floor, if its off, you've mastered it! :D

Good luck! (Y)

I don't know how quick other people learn, but I mastered it in about 2 weeks. It was odd, one minute I was practicing, then I did it and found my balancing point and I've been able to do it ever since, forward, backwards, sides ect.

All fun...

one big tip that helped me out alot is hold the rear brake lever with one finger, cause i used to use 2 and i woudnt let go of the brake, so then i tried one finger and sussed it strait away now i can back hop for as long as i like until i get nakerd..adrian

one big tip that helped me out alot is hold the rear brake lever with one finger, cause i used to use 2 and i woudnt let go of the brake, so then i tried one finger and sussed it strait away now i can back hop for as long as i like until i get nakerd..adrian

how would being naked stop you backhop?

ooooh the good old days i remember when i couldnt pedal hop forwards now i can just sit back and relax...anyway enough of 'this is my life' crap

the real tip is to get on your back wheel and if you can just back hop or just hop on your backwheel but in know apparent direction just like many people say kick your pedal forward it took me about a week to get the basics of it so dont give up......just get up on your back wheel and kick your pedals forward remebering to press your back brake as soon as you land.

sorry for the essay :D :D