Biggest Drop

mini

i do drops around 4 ft but i don't really see the point in big drops they just brake your bike (Y)

no they don't unless you land them like a sack of shit.

when will people learn, in this instance its "break" not "brake", its so annoying.

sorry to be picking on you though.

mine is 11ft to gravel shit

i've done that one in town stuart as well it's a good size drop and not the easiest with that stupid ledge thing there.

i also dont see the point in big drops as there is more to trials than being able to back-hop up to an edge lower and drop off

i like my technical trials the best (Y) rocks are great!!

cheers

chiz :blues:

i've done that one in town stuart as well it's a good size drop and not the easiest with that stupid ledge thing there.

i also dont see the point in big drops as there is more to trials than being able to back-hop up to an edge lower and drop off

i like my technical trials the best (Y) rocks are great!!

cheers

I completely agree with you aidan i love rocks and teqnical stuff aswell but i was just asking people out of interest.

The river ride today was good today wasn't it. We done some good drops (trying to stay on topic)

from stu!

Edited by mini

I think big drops look cool when you take a picture and the suroundings are good, i've done a 8ft off a old bus shelter to concrete, i do find though big drops can take their toll on your cranks is it jus me, lol. the shelter is at the top of a hill and my mate took the photo with a sunset aswell (Y)

no they don't unless you land them like a sack of shit.

well yes it does break ur bike even if you are careful and nto a heavy rider and or a harsh rider it puts ur bike under huge amounts of strane and espacilly the bottom bracket. i dont see the point in big drops any more because it breaks your bike and tjis can end up in breaking you (N)(N)

cheers

well yes it does break ur bike even if you are careful and nto a heavy rider and or a harsh rider it puts ur bike under huge amounts of strane and espacilly the bottom bracket. i dont see the point in big drops any more because it breaks your bike and tjis can end up in breaking you (N)(N)

cheers

in english? please edit that as i really dont understand. i think i got the gist of it though.

big drops take there tole on you'r bottom bracket i am afraid.

my mate -mini- broke his bb from drops well he bent it so he needed to replace that so in effect it does break you'r bike

cheers

Too rite that was not funny it was so bent it was past funny. I used to be crazy about drops now there just there for a little fun.

cheers from stu :arabia:

Hi i was just wondering what everyones biggest drop is? Mine is 6ft to concreat...lol i no it's not much but anyway plaese write back soon.

Thanks in advance Stu! (Y)

Hi stu

My highest drop off to concrete is only 10ft.

Big drop offs are harsh on your BB as i have snapped two before.

My highest drop is 2.30m and, how many "feets" are that?

your looking between 7 and 8 feet i think mate, pretty high. i aint reall yone for big drops as scared will bust my bike not myself as it costs to fix a bike not your self as if your young enough parents will pay for your body repairs lol

Edited by montyrider