T- Comp

Andy Kay

There's not much point in buying a superlight competition frame just to put bog standard heavy parts on it really. I can see where you are coming from because they have nice geo and nice and short but there won't alot of difference in weight or how your bike rides too much.

Just give supercycles a ring on 0115 941 11 33 and see what they can do about geting you a new bash plate (Y) .

Edited by Jaffacakes

Yeah but the t pro frame is dead cheap

but the only thing is that im quite a clumsly rider well not really but I mean when I try and lurch up something and I dont make it i slam down on the bashplate but Ive only been riding 3 months, and other than that I dont use the bashplate its just there to protect my frame Im just wondering wether to get it because some people say they're weak

Thanks

Yeah but the t pro frame is dead cheap

Thats a good thing :P . It's a really good frame for the money.

but the only thing is that im quite a clumsly rider well not really but I mean when I try and lurch up something and I dont make it i slam down on the bashplate.

If you slam it down on the bash alot then a T-comp is defintly not for you. It will cave in where the top bolt of the bash meets the frame.

If you snapped a t-bird's bashplate then you'll kill the t-comp frame quicker than a fat man eating.

Just get a new bashplate, and try and controll your riding a bit better.

I'v seen a t-comp snap befor my eyes, and the lad was only wee. And he didn't have it for long at all.

It's really not worth getting a T-Comp frame if you've managed to snap a T-Bird bashplate... the T-Bird bashplates are strong compared to the international modern bashplates as found on T-Pros for example. I think it's far more worth it to buy a Zona Zip frame, a T-Pro frame, or a T-Lite frame new off eBay. (Y)

Joe.