Why Do People Do It

Josh!!

f**kin' ell, if your concern in life is people arguing on a forum then you have a pretty pathetic life.

Yes this is a forum, meaning we will have mixed opinion, believe me, this forum would be shit if everyone liked the same thing and all the opinions were the same. To be honest, I don't give a shit on this forum, if someone does like my opinion, fair enough, I'm not going to break my back trying to force an opinion down the throat of someone who disagrees...whats the point?

I'm quite new to the forum, and already I can pick out some of the forum retards who should act their age, but no one is an arrogant twat or anything like that.

It's just some members can't control themselves and because someone doesn't agree with them, they have to throw an orgasm about it and ruin the thread for everyone else...but hey, thats life.

If the forum bothers you to the point you make a post that sounds like a Ms. World speech for Forum Peace, you need to get out and ride more.

f**kin' ell, if your concern in life is people arguing on a forum then you have a pretty pathetic life.

Yes this is a forum, meaning we will have mixed opinion, believe me, this forum would be shit if everyone liked the same thing and all the opinions were the same. To be honest, I don't give a shit on this forum, if someone does like my opinion, fair enough, I'm not going to break my back trying to force an opinion down the throat of someone who disagrees...whats the point?

I'm quite new to the forum, and already I can pick out some of the forum retards who should act their age, but no one is an arrogant twat or anything like that.

It's just some members can't control themselves and because someone doesn't agree with them, they have to throw an orgasm about it and ruin the thread for everyone else...but hey, thats life.

If the forum bothers you to the point you make a post that sounds like a Ms. World speech for Forum Peace, you need to get out and ride more.

AMEN to that brother :cheers:

GO RIDE not argue...thats why were here right?

Ben

Your about 12

im 15 next week

Go for it church boy :-

LMAO lol

eddited if you really want to see the pic its chit chat and how well do you know ash or something

WTF you know i was joking. i was joking in chit chat with the reverend too. my lifes almost 1 large prank.

BTW im surprised this hasnt lead to one huge slagging war...yet