Valuation On The Worst Bike In Existance

shucksmith1

this bike was made in my garage about 3 weeks ago from spares. as was very very board and needed sumit to do. road the thing and its just so funny the mishg mash of parts is just comical. any way am wanting to it as a complete or as parts and was looking for sum help in alueing parts as i have never realy bin in to the whole second hand sene. so please give me sum help.

fram azonic ds1 black dont no the year ( no dents/cracks has bojed mech hanger and has sum tire rub on the rear. apart from thjat is mint)

bars azonic

stem azonic

front maggie tomac

rear hope c2

rear hope big un hub

rear mavic rim

hope steel skewers black

the rest is just standard parts that hav been in the garage there nuttin special lol

hav pic but am not sure how to post them!!!!! so sum help would be nice please cheers

matt

right:

As for uploading your pictures go to photobucket. (clicky) and create an account then upload them from your computer. once uploaded copy the text out of the bottom box under the image you want to show and just paste it onto a text box on here.

As for the bike i'm not to sure, all sounds old :S

sorry cant help more, hope the uploading tips helped though

Dan