Adam Vince Get In Touch Urgently

HargrovesToby

hiya people,

if anybody knows adam vince or he reads this please can you make him call me on 07877618398 as he was supposed to be swapping 2 brand new frames and a set of forks for a 20" and then he got his 20" stolen and was going to pay me but everytime i try and call him he will not answerhis mobile (Y) . it has been over 8 months now and im not being stupid but he now owes me money (Y)

its getting to the point now where i am concidering taking it a step further as i need to money now and have given him plenty of chance to send it and we had a deal

thanks people, im not being unreasonable, i just want my money!!

toby

hiya people,

if anybody knows adam vince or he reads this please can you make him call me on 07877618398 as he was supposed to be swapping 2 brand new frames and a set of forks for a 20" and then he got his 20" stolen and was going to pay me but everytime i try and call him he will not answerhis mobile (Y) . it has been over 8 months now and im not being stupid but he now owes me money (Y)

its getting to the point now where i am concidering taking it a step further as i need to money now and have given him plenty of chance to send it and we had a deal

thanks people, im not being unreasonable, i just want my money!!

toby

What did he ACTUALLY get off of you because I know him.

Angus

i know him, well ive met him about 5 times. he is sound, just keep ringing him and eventually he might pick up. unless he has a new number.

who the f**k are you fudge2580? i live just outside fareham and i have never met you.

I ride a blue mission, and live in Stubbington. Im good mates with vince and see him every day. Anyway who the hell are you. By the way Ill talk to Vince but he didnt say anything about it.

Anguus

i sold him a t-rex frame kit with forks, bb, headset and frame and also an immaculate condition revell stock frame.

i will push for legal action if i do not recieve payment soon as i feel i am not being unfair in any way.

the sale did take place on this forum yes and thanks for all the help people,

toby

he is a scamming little shite mate and i will take him to court and press leal action because he owes me money and he said a while back that he had sent it and he hadnt. can someone who knows him make him call me please as i do still have his address somewhere and i will ge the police onto him,

cheers for the help and support people,

toby

he is a scamming little shite mate and i will take him to court and press leal action because he owes me money and he said a while back that he had sent it and he hadnt. can someone who knows him make him call me please as i do still have his address somewhere and i will ge the police onto him,

cheers for the help and support people,

toby

By the way he recently moved adress. I dont know where to but I can find out.

Angus

Its not really news that this guy is a cock, from what I remember he was banned from here, and then asks people on msn to post adverts for his stuff on tf for him.

Take legal action cos you wont be getting any stuff.

I cant believe youve taken 8 months to do anything about it. After 2 months you should have done something really...

Maybe before you get the police involved, try ring his house and talk to his mum or something. As when i went round to collect stuff from him, she seemed sound as a pound and was really helpful when i got lost on the way there. Just a thought.

Alex