Koxx Site Update

SCOTTY___

Holy shit that intro goes on for ever, and at the end, lots of links and shit? No.

The intro had no purpose, no reason for it being there, and was long i only watched it so i could prove to myself they wasn't that idiotic and did a intro that had no reason for being.

Oh dear.

Nice flash work though, with the video on different lines and shit.

anyway of skipping it?

Just click Trials or one of the 3 links along the bottom. There isn't any amazing flash only site after the intro, so just click Trials and enter the same old boring and wank site that was there before the pointless and probably hugely expensive movie was developed. :turned:

i think that was the most cool flash thingy i've seen EVER :o (on bike trials websites)

and like onzaboymark said... i dont feel like hittin a french person cos of it...

( normally i find that the koxx website makes me jealous of the french for having such great riders ^_^ )

cheers for posting up....

bill (Y)

That's what i was just about to say Andy... Bet your well pissed! (N) Anyway; fast as f**k music with slow mo moves (whats that all about :S ). Just seemed like it went on for waaaay too long!

Cheers,

Joe.

I better get a free f**king XTP or something when I show up at koxx days.

oh my god, you're travelling half way over the world to go to Koxx Days, thats dedication! Shame I cant go anymore (have Uni still to go to!) would have liked to have exchanged geeky video people style talk lmao! Naa would be cool to meet the world's media people!

J.

• 3 weeks later...