New Tattoos

AndyT

hahah cheers lads, thought id get slated for it, at least it means something to me and shouldn't regret it , was helping my grandad with some building work yesterday in the sun and was a bit tricky trying to get a tan and hide that from him aswell lol, hes a bit of a cynical one so would just criticse but meh , older wiser blah blah

Im wanting another one. had a dream last night about getting one so i think its a sign.

Think ill go for a prodigy one, asin the band.

Fav band you see.

A cool one for a bike enthusiast x100 would be a disk brake and caliper with hose, having the caliper by the ankle, hose wrapping round leg to a lever on the thigh. Hmm

Think about what you say and ask the differnces?

confused!

glow in the dark:

stores energy by absorbing EM radiation in the form of light, emits it again as light.

UV reactive/reflective:

absorbs UV, and emits it as a colour we can see. Does not however store any energy.

well if you all want them thats fine I'm well up for giunea pigs but seriously if you can't understand what i'm saying you must be a tad on the dull side! and probably have a tattoo of an ex on your back or some lyric/company name on you

I think you're a little confused, Oli and derf aren't saying they're going to get one they're merely saying "UV reflective" and "glow in the dark" are not the same thing.

Not entirely sure why that implies they have tattoos of exs/lyrics etc on them either?