Worst Films You've Ever Seen

plainlazy84

Final destination 3 was quite appauling, and i remember watching a film a few weeks back, and it was really really bad, but i can't remember it. :(

I laughed and laughed all the way through that..them 2 girls getting wedged in there sun beds!!:o hahahahahhaaha. Daylight, watched it last night on sky 1. POOOO.

Deep Water, the one with two people stranded in water. For what was supposed ot be one of the scariest movies, nothing happened. I got so bored, i took a dump half way through.

Abso-bloody-exactly. Really bored the pants off me that film. And as for any of the fast and the furious films :lol:

The harry potter films are shite compared to the books, which i am a great fan of for some reason :ermm:

'The Dark' with sean bean was crap

'Gothika' with halle berry

'lord of the rings' sent me to sleep

The new charlie & the choc. factory is utter shite, gene wilder pisses on johnny depp

my big fat greek wedding was another fiver wasted at the cinema

'confetti' = crap

Star Wars episode 1 - Why George Lucas created all the retarded sounding people i will never know. Could have at least killed off Jar-Jar in the third one.

Snakes on a plane- Haven't seen it yet, but judging by the trailers it will flood this thread by numerous people. So Pow i got here first. :P

Both of the new matrix's - The fights became stupidly large, which was quite cool, but the storyline went overload and takes you a few times to work it out.

League of Gentleman - Didn't live up to the tv series, would have been better if it was just about the people from Royston Vasey.