Worst Films You've Ever Seen

plainlazy84

quite a new one...saw not long ago..."lost in translation"- pile of utter bollocks. No story, nothing happens..just pointless and crap. Really crap

Also agree with the first harry potter (at least..if not all of them), and "last action hero" with arnie- shite...honestly.

adam

ZooLander is the biggest pile of shit ive ever seen :)

cheers andy

Get out, you have no sense of humor. I'm not going to take that back either, please take it as an insult.

Yea, as Dan (Dr greenthumb) said, Black dawn with Steven Segal is the worst film ever made. Give it a few months and steven segal will be angrily acting in colgate adverts etc.

Also the sound of music, because i didn't like their sound of music.

Ian

ZooLander is the biggest pile of shit ive ever seen :)

cheers andy

:o take that back! : ZooLander was an amazing movie! well funny!

The village has got too be the worst movie I have ever seen.... ever... soooooooo boring I wanted to poke my eyes out by the end!

Wedding crashers was a bit shite aswell...

The Village

f**king hell. Too right. That was one massive dissapointment after another.

Final destination 3 was quite appauling, and i remember watching a film a few weeks back, and it was really really bad, but i can't remember it. :(

All the Highlander films, and of course the farce that was Love Actually. Most unrealistic film ever? I think The Matrix trilogy seems pretty believable after that pile of shite.

Tom

The Lord of the Rings Return of the King - as bad as the first two, but my god would that f**king film ever end....

The Cable Guy - the day that Jim Carey's career nearly took a turn for the dole office.

Castaway - f**k I hate Tom Hanks

Eraserhead - supposed to be one the most groudbreaking and revolutionary cinematic masterpieces of its time, but its just shit. Modern art doesn't transfer onto the silver screen... Could say the same about Citizen Cane.

Blade Trinity - complete let down after the first two.

The Crow 4 - Lets just go and murder a genre thats already on deaths door.... What f**kers.....

The Matrix Trilogy - Cost nearly 1 Billion US dollars to make. Is anything worth that much? This sure as shit wasn't.

I get really aggro about bad films I'm sorry....

Rich

I thought Final Destination 2 was far shitter than the third one, but having said that I was kind of half watching it whilst playing poker.

Ok I wouldnt say 50 first Dates was one of the worst films of all time, but I didnt like it- cheesy chick flick (N)

If Breakfast Club can be put in here though which I loved, then 50 first Dates easily can imo

Kill Bill Volumes one and two. :sleeping:

Yes they were both very will directed and produced movies with top notch acting but my god I have never wanted a film to be over so much in my life.

When the second volume got to the the final chapter, a couple in the row behind me sighed "Thank God". Those two words summed the whole movie up for me.

The Weatherman

Billed as comedy/drama http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384680/

The trailers looked good. The film was tripe.

I have never wanted to walk out of the cinema or stop a film because it was bad but this just never went anywhere.

Me and my girlfriend went to see it expecting it to be a bit of a laugh and quite a good film with Cage and Caine in it. It was depressing, long winded and there was no real story. By the end nothing had actually moved along except Michael Caine had died which sucks and Nicholas Cages character was earning some ridiculous wage.

A poor excuse for a film, i was glad when it ended.

Dan

• 4 months later...

i can't believe some of you people don't like lord of the rings, i think they're absoloutely amazing, the first is slightly boring once you've seen the third, which is the most amazing film.

My contribution is Cars, i think its utter shite, couldn't carry on watching it after 30 minutes.

The Cable Guy - the day that Jim Carey's career nearly took a turn for the dole office.

I'm stunned.... was a hilarious dark comedy, got the sound track and everything ! That and the `Truman Show` are the only films of his I like!

My offering..... `Solaris` with George Clooney. So, so f**kin painfully boring.... I just couldn't believe it! (N)

Texas chainsaw massacre. just totally wank.

Mission impossiable 3 - lets down 1 and 2

The fast and the furious tokyo drift - Such a let down from number 2.

Dan.

The thing about that is when he's chasing that lad through all the hung out washing, he's carrying a chain saw, and he's fat, he's wearing loads of masks and cloths, yet he still catchs up a physically fit, young, lad wearing just some cloths :S where is the realism, it'd of been better if he'd of got caught on something or tripped up, at least then it would've been alot more realistic.

Fast and Furious...any of them, made for 17 year old pricks in their nova's which, after watching the 'film' feel the need to wag it around Odeon car park...utter shit film anyway...

The Village...Well, its not a terrible film, but it was kinda funny how I was in the cinema with my ex, and I said 'wouldn't it be funny if it was just a man in a suit'...and it was...later after that I said 'wouldn't it be funny if it were like normal, modern life outside'...and yes, it was. Very predictable film.

Anyone ever seen Godsend?