Felix Mucke

Walleee

how is it not coverd in snow in poland but it is here? lol

i seemed to like his other videos but this one was just shit, no music and the riding was crap and amature, when ive seen him do much better, its a load of fancy backhops, if thast all he does then bt have shit out.

i seemed to like his other videos but this one was just shit, no music and the riding was crap and amature, when ive seen him do much better, its a load of fancy backhops, if thast all he does then bt have shit out.

Still smoother than you though :P

Yes he's smooth.. But I'd like to see the same smoothness again, with him actually pushing himself.

Next time you go out riding, do some lines that you KNOW you can nail with ease, and try and be smooth. It's not hard AT ALL. Add silent brakes, and there you go, Felix vid done.

He is clearly a very talented rider, but it's a shame we don't get to see his full potential.

I know it sounds arsey but it just doesn't really impress me anymore.

can't say that was one of felixs better efforts at a video :( but about him only being smooth becasue he does small stuff, I have clips i used for my video and some i didnt use where he goes big and they are still smooth and stylish.

:P felix is from Germany Dave

Edited by grantham

oh my god that was possibly the smoothest riding I've seen! And I don't think he's only doing small stuff in there, some gaps were pretty big (real ass big compared to what I can do). I enjoy seeing someone ride smaller tech stuff once in a while instead of just big burly kill-yourself type stuff. I get sick of it, but maybe that's because it's not really my cup of coffee.