Which Parts Should I Choose

Alastair

Hey guys, i need your help on choosing the right parts:

For the frame i am undecided on these so tell me which is best for an beginner/intermediate taking into consideration im riding an ashton justice at the moment and i am 5" 10:

Echo Team

Keanny Beleay pro model

Zoo! pittbull

Aorta 26

another thing i dunno which i should get:

Middleburns

Tensiles

Echo CNC arms

also:

Onza 30" handlebars or

Echo handlebars

also echo rims or onza hog?

thanks

Al

any other suggestions are welcome, i just wanna see you personal preferances! (Y)

For the frame i am undecided on these so tell me which is best for an beginner/intermediate taking into consideration im riding an ashton justice at the moment and i am 5" 10:

Echo Team

Keanny Beleay pro model

Zoo! pittbull

Aorta 26

Middleburns

Tensiles

Echo CNC arms

also:

Onza 30" handlebars or

Echo handlebars

thanks

Al

any other suggestions are welcome, i just wanna see you personal preferances! (Y)

For frames mate the Zoo! pitbull is a real nice one, its light and stong good looks.

Personaly i think you should give the new echo pure a try, im dieing to try one! i think ill get the frame in a few months.

As for cranks... Im running tensile cranks there realy good altho i think middleburns are better they take a harder beating as there all solid, whereas the tensiles have holes in the bash which after a while of taking impact will start to fold and form a flat spot(Happened to me) which then makes the feature of being able to turn the outer ring around to use all of the bash. Also the middleburns have lifetime warenty whereas the tensiles have a half price crash replacement. So if you have £100+ get the middleburns if you dont get the tensiles there both great cranks.

Ive never had any problems with my onza bars.

I take it you want a wide rim as you have listed both the echo cnc and the hog rim. I had a hog rim and personaly didnt like i put a small dent into it quite easy and it buckled easliy. As for the echo rim ive only read bad things about them out of the 2 id go for the hog. But if you want a strong rim get a ronnie!

Hey you mate

For the frame.....i'd say the Kenny Beleay Pro model....such a lovly frame and with the correct setup is absolulty lovly on the rear wheel. It's pretty much the same as Koxx Levelboss...just alot,lot nicer.Paint jobs wicked too

Crank,Definatly Middleburns,without a dought.I've had mine a year now and there's bairly a scratch on them.I've also got a mate who's had his for jus under 5 year now,admitadly he's had to replace chain rings....but they still as strong as day 1

Echo Tough bar for sure......if i remember rightly......i read some where that there has never been a set reported broken.They will definatly be my next set of bars

As for the rims.....i can't really vouch for either as i've never used them...but 1 thing i can tell you....if you're going to be running low pressures,don't buy try-all.....the first time i rode on mine,straight to back on a wall and i dented it!!

Hope this helps

Ben

Is the echo team not a mod, you seem to want stocks.....

Also are you riding a new ashton or one of the old ones?

sorry i meant Echo HiFi, but i have questions about the BB rise, how will it affect new riders, becuase i have only just learnt how to sidehop, and hopefully ill be able to front-tap soon!

sorry i meant Echo HiFi, but i have questions about the BB rise, how will it affect new riders, becuase i have only just learnt how to sidehop, and hopefully ill be able to front-tap soon!

It allegedly makes it harder to tap. I wouldn't know though as I've never ridden a high bb bike and I can't tap anyway :D

Echo Team

Keanny Beleay pro model

Zoo! pittbull

Aorta 26

Middleburns

Tensiles

Echo CNC arms

also:

Onza 30" handlebars or

Echo handlebars

thanks

Al

Everything I got with Bold text!! I love those things, but I haven't tried the Aorta yet!

what are everyone's thoughts on the Aorta, becuase at the moment its a strong contender

No idea what it rides like but it looks lovely in the flesh. It's a kinda titanium colour but the colour changes to be darker and lighter from different angles.

Just to say Middleburns will rule on your bike.

i have some at the moment, but im an idiot and didnt tighten the bolts, so they are nearly un-rideable, but i cope, when i pedal with my left foot the pedal goes round by itself before engaging half way!, but i kick with my right so it doesnt affect me too bad.

do u guys think Tensiles are better, because im buying cranks soon, so i need help in deciding!

Al

I've never tried Onza bars but Zoo bars just seem to have a nice comfy shape, they're reet stiff too + they also come in swanky colours (Y)

haha, id go for red, i wish more parts came in differant colours, although sometimes it can look tacky/ or like pick n mix!