661 Shinpads?

kb_trialer

bunch of girls :P

our shins don't hurt though do they?

:P

anyway,

the 661 veggies ought to be fine.

If you decide to go for the knee/shin combo ... do em up right and you hardly know they're, get it wrong and they're a complete pain in the arse

personally, i didnt like my 661's when compared to my new dianese, the 661's make you sweat like jacko at a whacky warehouse birthday party. save the extra £20 and spend it on some dianese, i have had mine for a few months now and they still dont smell and i dont tend to sweat in them yet they still give off loads of protection, they are light, look the doggies and are very comfy (Y) , rave on.

thank you please

Hi there mate i have some 661 veggie wraps i dont use them often mainly for the comps but yes they are a great help to stop those nasty shin digs but still they do not restirct the level of movement uree leg can do i think that you should go for some as i have found mien amazing!

Clarky (Y)

The 661's are great but the sizes are a little to be disered for (sp. :unsure: )i ahve large and they only just fit around my ankle , have you looked at the fox bmx shin pads their sizing is alot better. Also the 661's stink after a while :sick: .

The 661's are great but the sizes are a little to be disered for (sp. :unsure: )i ahve large and they only just fit around my ankle , have you looked at the fox bmx shin pads their sizing is alot better. Also the 661's stink after a while :sick: .

Thats why you put them in the washing machine... i mean, you don't wear you're clothes all the time without washing them do you. Wash your shinpads after say every four rides and they won't smell at all.

I have the 661 Veggie shin pads and they are great, after having several rather painful experiences with my peddles hitting my shins they are a godsend. Plus they also help with giving you a bit more confidence to try new things like crankflips, you won't have to worry about not pulling the move off because it won't hurt when the pedals smack your shin. They also have loads of protection around the whole lower leg as they wrap around, so they stop pedals scratching the back of your calfs.

Give them a try, if you really don't like them sell them again on ebay. (Y):D