Cranks

i'd get some tensiles or zoo ISIS

yep - ive got somemoney sitting here that really wants to be spent on the zoo ISIS ones. they look groovy in silver too.

while we're here.

which ISIS bb to get ? - ideally not £70 but also not made of paper

I was htinking of the Monty 221Ti Cranks - Isis £79.99 pair.

I saw them on CLS's bike in one of his videos so i thought if he uses them instead of zoo then they must be alrite.

Or are they not as good as echo, zoo or tensiles.

Callum

A very old vid then.......right i've had tensiles and they are w**k i didn't like them at all got zoo! and love them its the shape and everything and you have trouble catching your magura cylinders but with tensile your constantly catching them.

Ben

I have had a pair of zoo! cranks, Echo (square taper), muscle man and echo cnc cranks, which i am currently running. The main problem i had with the zoo cranks was the creaking, I tried all sorts but couldent seem to get rid of it :(

The muscle man cranks (the ones you get on a t-pro) tend to flare a bit at the taper causing them to wobble and little you can do about it.

The echo cnc cranks have been really good so far, I cant really reccomend Much at this stage as I have only had them 2 months or so :)

Hope o helped.

cheers

got my burns wednesday, and i love them already. Strong as a erm....rock! Much prefer them to my ddg's i had.

*I am your concsience, I command you to get burns!* - Devil

*For once i agree with you mr Devil, yes get burns!* - Angel

See even you concsience agree's with me.. :-

From Lee