Hello

T-Pro Page

Lampposts

Girls Garage

Trials park

Toothbrush

Clever Football

All the other options to tell the truth are completely crap. I think you are pretty assured to win...

i voted trials park!!

WE NEED ONE IN PETERBOROUGH ASWELL DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BUILD TWO? HEHE

IM BUILDING A BIKE AT THE MOMENT PICS ARE ON:

WWW.PETERBOROUGH-TRIALS.PICZO.COM

Edited by Apocalypse_reaper666

Chris, don't you mean i built it up for you? And im sorry for f**king your rear fixed cog up, lol please forgive me :)

It looks pretty good, but it needs a new chain, and some better pads on the front. I fell in love with the rb lever it has, except it cuts my finger.

jOe

Looks quite nice mate

I like the fact that they remind me of a Koxx LB....if you know what i mean

are they a strong frame...because i've heard a few people saying that they've snapped them

thanx

ben

Mine rides nice and I love it to bits.

It is basically a levelboss ( 03 - 04 ish i'm guessing , before they got the CNC BB yoke) with a couple of little tweaks.

There's lots of broken ones cos there's thousands out there. You'll probably find most of the ones that snap in half have had about 3 owners. There's a half price crash replacement warranty on them just in case - which is quite nice.

The only things really wrong with the standard bike are the forks (super heavy) and acs freewheel (most people manage with them).

Oh - and the bloody stickers - nothing you cant fix with some nitromorse though.

I'd definitely recommend one