Stupid Questions People Ask

DAB

We had the best one every today. 3 little chavvy kids show up, one on a ladies bike, two on a BMX.

They ignore the fact the other bikes are much nicer looking and are being ridden, and decide to choose me to ask: "How much did your bike cost standard mate?" - My reply being "£40 off the shelf from Halfords".

They didn't believe me, and started being lairy - which is when I suddenly noticed one of them was on a womans bike. - I said "Isn't that a womans bike?", he said no, I think Danny Kearns said "who'd you steal it off?"

The chav said "I didn't steal it - it's me mums". They then rode off f-ing and blinding and being a typical annoyance.

Haha.

Q (chav) how muc was your bike?

A. More than your house..

Q.(chav) Can i buy your tyres for my crosser.

A. Yes £500 and you can have the rest of the bike free.

Q. (guy driving past) Shouldn't you be wearing a helmet?

A. Shouldn't you be looking where your going?

Q. (chav) This isn't a cycle path, i ain't moving blud.

A *bang*

Bang..?

We had the best one every today. 3 little chavvy kids show up, one on a ladies bike, two on a BMX.

They ignore the fact the other bikes are much nicer looking and are being ridden, and decide to choose me to ask: "How much did your bike cost standard mate?" - My reply being "£40 off the shelf from Halfords".

They didn't believe me, and started being lairy - which is when I suddenly noticed one of them was on a womans bike. - I said "Isn't that a womans bike?", he said no, I think Danny Kearns said "who'd you steal it off?"

The chav said "I didn't steal it - it's me mums". They then rode off f-ing and blinding and being a typical annoyance.

Haha.

Kid: "I'D SO LAUGH IF YOU FELL OFF."

Me: "HA, I'D LAUGH IF YOU GOT YOUR FACE FILLED IN. PENIS."

Those kiddywinkles, what a laugh.

Q: How much did your bike cost?

A: A million billion canadian dollars

Q: whos the best out of you lot?

A: Not me! :angry:

haha, i normally get asked those. I say it stole it, and it was for sale in the reply to the first question.

The second one you always get, i normally say we don't ride just use bikes as a look, like you get the kids who carry skate boards around.

Yesterday, my mate was telling me how he wants to go from a 22:16 gearing to a 18:16 gearing, he asked me "I'll be able to grind of 4 of the teeth won't I?"

I just looked at him in astonishment, to which he said "I'll obviously do it at opposite sides, not just 4 in a row".

He isn't the brightest of cats to be fair.

Yesterday, my mate was telling me how he wants to go from a 22:16 gearing to a 18:16 gearing, he asked me "I'll be able to grind of 4 of the teeth won't I?"

I just looked at him in astonishment, to which he said "I'll obviously do it at opposite sides, not just 4 in a row".

He isn't the brightest of cats to be fair.

:huh:

:o

:lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...