Allrite New Here It Trials Goose

trials goose

Hey ive been looking at this site for a while and have only just been able to sign up hoping to use it to get information on my trials biking and buy and sell wanted stuff . I now ride a poxxy t vee but only been riding for 2 months and a new mod is on the way. im not bad can back hop well but need to learn to gap so if anyone got any tips pleez post.

cheeers

goose

Hey ive been looking at this site for a while and have only just been able to sign up hoping to use it to get information on my trials biking and buy and sell wanted stuff . I now ride a poxxy t vee but only been riding for 2 months and a new mod is on the way. im not bad can back hop well but need to learn to gap so if anyone got any tips pleez post.

cheeers

goose

Aargh! It was all going so well too! :P

(Little more spacing would be nice too...)

Welcome to the forum mate, and a good post. Makes a change I must say...

Have you tried gapping at all yet, or have you come on to find some advice before you give it a shot?

If not, give it a go next time you are out and about on a ride - just along the flat road for starters.

I'm assuming you can pedal kick/lunge etc. (sorry but when I hear 'backhop' i just think of when I was starting and bouncing bacwards on the rear wheel [as shown on tricks and stunts!!]) so you shouldn't have too much trouble picking it up, its just a matter of dipping the front a little and putting in that bit more forward push.

Check out www.trashzen.com if you don't seem to be able to work it out - helpful source of information for most trials moves.

Hi and welcome to the forum mate. I am not very good at gapping so i can't help you there mate, sorry? Is you're t-vee still standard or have you upgraded it yet. Also what bike have you got on the way?

Good luck with you're riding.

Cheers Allen

Chees mate yeh it bog standard only had it since crimbo but i out did it and is getin a t-mag and your rite ONZA FOR LIFE

Chees mate yeh it bog standard only had it since crimbo but i out did it and is getin a t-mag and your rite ONZA FOR LIFE

I was thinking of getting a t-mag but i don't really have the money to spare so i think i will get a zona zip frame and just put my onza parts on (t-bird 04.) Hope you enjoy it because they look sweet!

Cheers Allen.