Wtd: Trials On Blue Peter Video

sembo_trials

i heard blue peter had loads of bikers on some time last year. is it possible for any one to upload it on to eengoidee or summert i would like to see it, if they did go on. (Y)

add me if you have it on tape,

i cud ring up bbc and ask them to do me a copy lol ...you neva know

Edited by sembo_trials

Ben Slinger and Ashly and Danny Butler did a quick demo. I know a few people got it recored, but never got round to getting it on the net.

I wouldn't mind seing it again.

I was almost a year ago, it was really good/funny delete as appropriate. Wayne did a pretty large static gap and the presenter said "Go on Wayne, give it some pasty!"

Haha i really want to see that!

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Mar 28 2006, 05:08 PM)

yeh i know that loads of people got it on video ill try to get it on the net soon for you's and we got bp badges and you can do loads of stuff with them lol.... :D

Like sell them on ebay....

Was it the welsh guy matt that said 'give it some pasty?' sounds like something he'd come out with.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(danny B @ Mar 28 2006, 05:08 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

yeh i know that loads of people got it on video ill try to get it on the net soon for you's and we got bp badges and you can do loads of stuff with them lol.... :D

Like sell them on ebay....

Was it the welsh guy matt that said 'give it some pasty?' sounds like something he'd come out with.

nah tyhey are too cool to sell on ebay i can get in to alton towers for free for the rest of my life wayhey :lol:

Someone will have put him up to it. The northern riders have been using "give it some pasty" for years, way before Blue Peter... I think Danny Smith started it?

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Mar 28 2006, 05:21 PM)

i can get in to alton towers for free for the rest of my life wayhey :lol:

I thought it was till you were 16 then you just have another glorified dust collector...