Adamant A1 My New Frame

Really nice mate (Y)

A couple of things though, unless your soon to be selling the forks on, it may be an idea to cut down the steer tube a bit to get rid of those spacers, also if your going for the all out black and gold theme, then maybe a gold front rim aswell?

But regardless of that, very nice, hope it rides well too :)

Ian

That looks really great, you just need to finish it with gold front rim and hub.

Very nice bike mate i like the Adamants.

Isn't that the A2 thought?

The A2 is the white adamant frame. I am saving up for the A2 at the moment, its going to have red and black components.

How is the A1 frame running at the moment, you could put a little review up seeing as they are fairly new frames?

Thanks

Clawz

I think it looks great mate, really like the gold but as said by people before gold front rim and hub would make a real difference.

My mate has one and i really like it but i also think the high bottom bracket takes a few minutes to get used to.

Allen.

Hello

I think that bike looks so nice, And how does it ride? I really like the gold rim and crank bash ring, it just finishes it off. Yes i would do the same thing with the steer tube, Cut it down and remove the spacers. Also what forks are they :S . One more thing, what rear hub have u got because it looks nice with that being gold as well.

Anyways, nice bike you have got (Y)

Cheers joe

Edited by Joe_Da_Man

Really nice mate (Y)

A couple of things though, unless your soon to be selling the forks on, it may be an idea to cut down the steer tube a bit to get rid of those spacers, also if your going for the all out black and gold theme, then maybe a gold front rim aswell?

But regardless of that, very nice, hope it rides well too :)

Ian

thx mate im buying the front wheel very soon and cutting sterrer tube down :)

thx people alot more reply than i thought the bars are standard ones off a dawes kovert 24" same as the forks umm the hub is a fixed rear hub (echo) plus i have wet and dryed the anodizin off the braking suface and its workin fine now plus i find it very easy on bak wheel but alot of people say shud rise the bars of put the spacers underneath :) but i luv it thx for all feedback :)