Drop To Rail Stack

modrider666

Heres a short clip of me stacking hard on a rail gap yesterday.

And i come out of it totally unhurt although my hip and knecks hurting. Im gonna get a brake that works though

cheers

Peter

how is that possible? how did u come out of it totally unhurt but ur hip and neck hurts. hmmm :shifty::unsure:

anyway nice bail :P

you didnt really kick for the gap (the back wheel was kinda dangling out to try and reach the rail) you were leaning way too far back and to be honest even a very decent brake would have just held you for a little while.. and you would have had to jump off the back. Definitely gap it with more confidence so if you f**k up you go forward.. doesnt sound much fun but its easier to see if your planning on jumping off the bike. Was deffo a great stack though :)

how is that possible? how did u come out of it totally unhurt but ur hip and neck hurts. hmmm :shifty::unsure:

anyway nice bail :P

You know what i mean :P

Wasnt hurt after the actual stack

but today 2 days later i feel a little sore,

Yer i defintely know what you mean spacemunkee.

to be fair i was totally paranoid about keeping the front end up so the way i saw to do it was to get proper upright on the backwheel, but next time im gonna be a bit more commited like get the front end over the rail a bit more.

uuuuwww bluming shit my self :o i no what you need, zoo pads on a grind (Y)lol

glad your ok man...

Phil

which last about a week. lmao :lol:

i would hate gapping to rails on a mod. i prefer stock for rails as it feels like there is more 'room for error'

Can't believe you didn't seriously hurt yourself, when you landed on the rail it looked like you just let go of your brake for some reason. To be fair it's a good job you didn't land on your back on the rail beacuse now you would be probley nursing a broken back.

Tom.

haha, flopped! (Y)

I bet that could of been much worse, lucky really the really you managed to just kind of roll out of it.

Loving the guy watch you die :lol: he looked so helpless, haha

Steve :lol:

Edited by STEVE-0