People In The Portsmouth Area Please Read

human_furball

Do you think chavs nicked my bike?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think chavs nicked my bike?

• Yes, and they should all be shot
    • No, but they should all be shot any way

What a day. Went out to see if anyone was riding and no-one turned up. I thought oh well sunny day I'll do a bit on my own. After a while i got tired and decided to get some food. Locked my bike to a lamp-post and when into a little shop. When i cam back out the lock was on the floor and the bike was gone.

Just like to ask people in the portsmouth area if they could keep a look out for a Red saracen mad 2.6 with black maguras that have 05 levers, DMR V8 pedals and a rather beaten up right crank arm.

If you do find it could you call me on my house phone 01329310780, or my mobile 07919148239 and ask for Chris, or talk to me on MSN.

Thanks for any help i get.

Chris

where's the vote for this topic is stupid?

it doesnt matter who stole your bike, its still stolen. no amount of speculating murder on a public forum will bring it back.

locking it up isnt to prevent the theft , its to either act as a deterrent , or slow them down.

and to be honest, its portsmouth, what did you expect?

The post is there because a guy in the shop said that chavs were crowded round it but it was there when he looked and you wouldn't be saying that if it was our bike stolen. I am just putting this on here because I know there are a lot of riders in Pompey and some are more helpful then others that decide to moan at me for posting.

Chris

Aren't they the locks that can get opened with a pen or something? I swear there was a video about it.

yeah they were, open em in a minute with a biro!! to be honest its all good criticising the lad that he didnt have a good enough lock and he should have done 'this' and should of had 'that' but its happened and and hindsights all good!

he just posting to make people aware in the area that its been nicked and if they see it to tell him, my mates dh bike got nicked he told all the riders he knew in the area and a month later one of em saw a scally riding to the shops on it and got it back.

the poll is a bit pointless mind you, so i can see what he's saying bout that

good luck in getting it back

Yeh chavs probably have nicked it, last time there was ride on in pompey 2 chavs tried taking peoples bikes after some silly incidence but luckily a big guy stepped. But bad news about your bike (N)

Edited by fredrico

where's the vote for this topic is stupid?

it doesnt matter who stole your bike, its still stolen. no amount of speculating murder on a public forum will bring it back.

locking it up isnt to prevent the theft , its to either act as a deterrent , or slow them down.

and to be honest, its portsmouth, what did you expect?

vote or no vote.....the poor guy has had his bike nicked!

nuff said?

idiot ;)

nice one jay.

unfortunatley , that looks pretty much stock. so trying to spot it is going to be really hard.

however you could tell your insurance company it was taken from the house/shed/garage...

i dont condone insurance fraud, however if it means you can keep riding :P

you never know though, maybe it will end up on eBay.

Sorry 2 hear about your bike mate think its pretty safe to just blame it on chavs lol. Ile keep my eye out but i recon its unlickely ule ever see it again.

I usually take my bike into shops with me if am by myself, i dont even own a lock.

well im thinking of riding pompey tomorrow, so if we see them we will beat the shit out of them

but yeah, those chavs the other week were quite scary. Only harry and sean were being harrassed, by 2 people, there was about 15 of us, then I look around again and there is only sean, harry, olly and I left, the rest had gotten scared and scarpered.