Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

Just got in from a pretty decnt night. Didnt drink much at all, few beers, few redbull and vodka's. Just danced my arse off all night.

Didnt pull no fanny. Absolutly gutted :(LOL

Comon Joe you can't say i wasn't trying hard to get someone for you all night hahaha

Yeh made an assualt course out of our kirtchen in the corridor, if it moves it was in there, however everyone else didn't like it and ordered me to put it back. Soberish muppets, was amazing, might have woken peeps up, but it was well worth it. think i got pics on the phone poss a vid, will try and whack um up tommorow.

Look were a 'quiet drink out' gets you, £1 a pint and open till 1 right next to where you live...

Haha.. excelent...

EDIT: add a little Morcheeba and it is a chilled, yet drunken, good time...

Edited by Haz

[Kebesb erduun notr open night he4 not gotf nom busnesd,adam henugry, want food./ and drink and a fdag nifght nioijhgt boyhs

Translation: Kebab was not open tonight, due to the fact he hasn't got any business. Adam is feeling hungry, i'd like some food and a refreshing beverage to wash it down and then a gay man to finish off the night. Have a pleasant night fellow forum users.

Translation: Kebab was not open tonight, due to the fact he hasn't got any business. Adam is feeling hungry, i'd like some food and a refreshing beverage to wash it down and then a gay man to finish off the night. Have a pleasant night fellow forum users.

Well done :o took me ages to work out what it said !

It's my birthday...

What more do you want, my friends went home from the pendulum set early... but it was good and I haven't been this drunk in a while...

Going out for real tomorrow, all is good.

Happy Birthdayyyy!

Did they leave early 'cos they were pussies and couldn't stand the sheer awesomeness of pendulum and how overcrowded it was? It was a live set wasn't it.. not the DJ one?

Happy Birthdayyyy!

Did they leave early 'cos they were pussies and couldn't stand the sheer awesomeness of pendulum and how overcrowded it was? It was a live set wasn't it.. not the DJ one?

Nah, the DJ one, and it turns out they didn't leave early, I was just so drunk I didn't really realise we had to leave... :unsure: