What Do You Think

krissis

Thats not a giant team trials..........

The reason we said it would brake is because you said you had a trials frame with a triple crown fork (N) but the pic you have on that web site shows that the frame you have have is not a trials frame :P and yes it has trials team on it, but the geom is all wrong.. if it was a trials frame you bb would be higher and head angle would be lazy and unridable.....

Thats not a giant team trials..........

The reason we said it would brake is because you said you had a trials frame with a triple crown fork (N) but the pic you have on that web site shows that the frame you have have is not a trials frame :P and yes it has trials team on it, but the geom is all wrong.. if it was a trials frame you bb would be higher and head angle would be lazy and unridable.....

its the sig frame the one ridden by Martin Hawyes if you google giant team trials you'll see my frame setup for trials, how stupid can you get the frame says it down the side in bright yellow writing what did giant design it for xc, not, just jealous your bike dont look that good, the only difference is that mines a newer version as on the original the brake mount kept snapping, and yes the geo is a bit different for trials but thats why i got it, its different and i like to try new and exciting things, bin out all day, did the 20 footer again well about 5-6 times ask nova666 he was there,

Me and kriss were out today doing jumps and drops(Hemlock stone and Bulwell BMX track)

Done some DH,Freeride,Dirt jump and Light trials( Jumping up and down steps and walls),

The Giant feels smooth and very strong and does not show any signs of breaking when kriss is doing like 20ft jumps(Im talking 20ft high)and 10ft drops.He also shows kids how to jump at the bmx track.Kriss is the only guy ive seen doing every single jump on the bmx track(apart from me) Yes it is a trials frame but it works very well as a freeride bike.The frame has no damage yet so i dont see how it could break unless kriss is landing really hard and wrong(which he is not of course).

Edited by nova666

Those frames are bloody solid, the only bit that ever really broke was the disc mount and that version has the strengthened one so its all good really. bit lighter than most hardtails of that kind too.

Tell you what, be sarcastic and say "fine i'll prove it will last 5 minutes" and stand there for 5mins and one second just for the sake of it :shifty:

the funniest thing is that ive been riding it for about 6 months now an not even a sign of cracks, bends or dents,

i have a saracen blitz 05 frame with hope xc hubs and d521s and hope trials disk and i jump a big jumpbox and the skatepark near me and i used to get people saying that it will brake and just get photos and prove it!!

i now ride a sexi black anf green base ta26 cheak it out on my post in the forum!

just ride it good!

prove em wrong! (Y)

its the sig frame the one ridden by Martin Hawyes if you google giant team trials you'll see my frame setup for trials, how stupid can you get the frame says it down the side in bright yellow writing what did giant design it for xc, not, just jealous your bike dont look that good, the only difference is that mines a newer version as on the original the brake mount kept snapping, and yes the geo is a bit different for trials but thats why i got it, its different and i like to try new and exciting things, bin out all day, did the 20 footer again well about 5-6 times ask nova666 he was there,

It might say trials team on it but you whack some rigid forks on that and from that pic the chain stays will be pointing down like fook. The head angle will be way too tight. The pedals will hit the floor when you ride because the bb is so low. Just because it says Trials Team on it dosent mean it is........... Waynio rode one of the trials frames and managed to crack it just behind the seat post at the top a few years ago.

Oh and btw saying 'how stupid can you get the frame says it down the side in bright yellow writing what did giant design it for xc, not, just jealous your bike dont look that good' does make you sound like a pathetic child.

Bucky

It might say trials team on it but you whack some rigid forks on that and from that pic the chain stays will be pointing down like fook. The head angle will be way too tight. The pedals will hit the floor when you ride because the bb is so low. Just because it says Trials Team on it dosent mean it is........... Waynio rode one of the trials frames and managed to crack it just behind the seat post at the top a few years ago.

Oh and btw saying 'how stupid can you get the frame says it down the side in bright yellow writing what did giant design it for xc, not, just jealous your bike dont look that good' does make you sound like a pathetic child.

Bucky

Whats all the abuse on kriss for?

Take a chill pill man (Y)