Trampoline Bikes

Bike addict

Me and a couple of mates built one at his house cos he has a massive trampoline.

We used my old saracen x-ile frame, some rst triple clamp forks and a broom handle through the bb shell to put your feet on.

We then covered the bottom of the forks and the dropouts with pillows and put some pillows on the bars to stop you smacking your head and then we took to the tramp :P

It was fun while it lasted, doing spins no handers, no footers, nothings etc, couldn't do whips 'cos of the forks unfortunately.

seriously reccomend it

Lookin at these posts i wonder, what is the knarliest trick you have pulled on one? mine is probably an attepted barspin tailwhip. By attempted i mean letting go and nearly taking out my sisters forehead whilst she is stood at the side :P

P.S keep them posts comin' ;)

Me and my mate made one aaaages ago.

His brothers T-Mag was broken, or he stripped it down to clean it etc...

So we covered basically all of it with insulation foam, and a hell of a lot of gaffa tape, and jumped on the trampoline!

Was so mush fun.

His neighbours gave me a dodgy look...jumping as high as their fence, on half a luminous yellow bike, covered in gaffa tape.

was like: :huh:

:lol: Good times...