Show Me Your Gash ;)

lego

:o iolo bikes in unsafe shocker? :P

Ben

ian, the worst stack has to be bristol chain snap! or even steadmans bar snap stair gap lol

I was watching from above the stairs for steadmans crash, and i can safely say that Matts was ar more shocking. The chainsnap wasn't that bad as he got away unhurt.

Ian

Unfortunatly I couldnt take pics of mine in hosptal but I fell onto the end of my bars in my abdomen. The doc said any harder and I would have empaled myself and probably died. Instead just had some internal bleeding and some sick swelling. Then about a week later I had bruising from my chest down to my knees.

That wasn't fun

I was watching from above the stairs for steadmans crash, and i can safely say that Matts was ar more shocking. The chainsnap wasn't that bad as he got away unhurt.

Ian

Lol I forgot bout Tims bar snapping trick that was extreme. I don't know which was worse but I was laughing after mine so it wasn't that bad, although landing to stomach on a handrail did make me feel pretty sick lol. Still can't believe I had camera in bag and didn't ask you to film!

Unfortunatly I couldnt take pics of mine in hosptal but I fell onto the end of my bars in my abdomen. The doc said any harder and I would have empaled myself and probably died. Instead just had some internal bleeding and some sick swelling. Then about a week later I had bruising from my chest down to my knees.

Sounds nasty! I did the same once but didn't do any major damage luckily I was just in severe pain.

I dont think I've seen the pics but at the last DJ Memorial while going to frontwheel up something my crank snapped and I smacked my chin into the wall, got 4 stitches from that :(

Worst thing about that was I had to buy some shitty mission cranks so I could keep riding! :D