Show Me Your Gash ;)

lego

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Apr 16 2006, 01:09 PM)

Jesus! :blink: That's bleeding really bad. What actually happened? Was it a graze or a pure cut?

Cheers,

Joe.

bb snapped on a large drop to flat >_< creating a razor sharp spit which went through my leg and partly through an artery, that's why there was so much blood

Thats not actually white puss.. thats dead skin.. a gian lump of it if you look just above the white there is where the actual hole ends. I pushed the dead skin back down while we were riding to try and stem the flow. So your looking at a giant hole really and it was so f**king deep.

We were riding natural and on a short run up to a rock i was trying to rolling switch.. front foot slipped off.. pedal to shin.. ran around screaming and was like f**k this im getting up this rock. Did the same thing and hit in the exact same spot.

To make matters worse, once some scab appeared over that cut about 2 weeks later or more i went riding.. and slipped again and hit the same place. The scab had a perfect hole where the pin had gone in.

You should have seen my bed at uni.. there was blood everywhere even though i had bandage on it.. f**k knows how much i lost it just would not stop bleeding for days.

Thats not actually white puss.. thats dead skin.. a gian lump of it if you look just above the white there is where the actual hole ends. I pushed the dead skin back down while we were riding to try and stem the flow. So your looking at a giant hole really and it was so f**king deep.

We were riding natural and on a short run up to a rock i was trying to rolling switch.. front foot slipped off.. pedal to shin.. ran around screaming and was like f**k this im getting up this rock. Did the same thing and hit in the exact same spot.

To make matters worse, once some scab appeared over that cut about 2 weeks later or more i went riding.. and slipped again and hit the same place. The scab had a perfect hole where the pin had gone in.

You should have seen my bed at uni.. there was blood everywhere even though i had bandage on it.. f**k knows how much i lost it just would not stop bleeding for days.

:sick: You brave little tiger. :shades:

bb snapped on a large drop to flat >_< creating a razor sharp spit which went through my leg and partly through an artery, that's why there was so much blood

Bet that hurt like a biatch. How long did it take to heal.

Grim :sick: . It seems the grippier your pedals , the less chance of them slipping , but the worse injury they cause if they do . Incidentally , I win at ANY scar competition , except mine's not trials related . ( Massive surgical scar on chest . ) :(

Oh my god that looks sick, all that gunky crap :sick: What did you actually do??

Chris

I believe the white puss like liquid is a mix of a severely deformed bruise and some sort of milk like substance scientifically speaking, that is chaps :nerd:

Edited by Bike addict

Bet that hurt like a biatch. How long did it take to heal.

It didn't hurt at all but I was all over the place when they were trying to put stitches in. There was too little skin there to get it together :ermm:

It took about a week till they took out the stitches and a few months before I could strain the muscle without feeling any pain.

The downside of this crash was a cracked bone somewhere in the foot which was diagnosed as a sprained tendon (using a dictionary now :shifty: sorry for any inconvenience due to inaccurate vocabulary). All ok now but it was pretty bad, to the point I sold my bikes and almost quit riding.

• 3 weeks later...

thought i would give this an uber bump and show yall what i did today

[attachmentid=4389][attachmentid=4389]thought i would give this an uber bump and show yall what i did today. if you look at the top of it, you will notice that it is black where it was burnt from friction lol. enjoy

post-7977-1146934110_thumb.jpg

I did this a few months ago when I came up short on a gap to front on a rail, and went flying over the bars. Not very big but was deep and hurt like hell.

HA HA HA HA HA!!

Me and dan actually thought you were dead when that happened. That was, and still is the harshest slam i have ever seen. Couldn't believe you started laughing afterwards.

Ian

was goin about 35mph down a steep hill and my road bike snapped.

[attachmentid=4407]

:o iolo bikes in unsafe shocker? :P

Ben

ian, the worst stack has to be bristol chain snap! or even steadmans bar snap stair gap lol

Edited by Man On A Mission