Ellis Briggs Cycles (shipley)

Camster911

At christmas, my parents bought me a mission compo from ellis briggs cylces (shipley) they charged £400

where as mission charge £350

I bought some magura's from chain reaction cycles about one month ago, they charged me £63 for fitting and for some little mounts.

yesterday i took my bike to have the magura's bled and they only charged £5, wondered why, today , it wasnt breaking right.

it was bled wrong and had air in the system , i took the mounts off to clean the pads and rim , because they had stuck oil all over

I notied one of the bolts on the frame was loose, this also got me angry, i unscrewed it to find, that they have ruined the thread on the frame :angry:

I AM IMMESNSLY PISSED OFF AND WANT A FULL REFUND ON THE BIKE FROM THEM.

but, for a pair of 4 bolt mounts its £20 per brake so its £40 obviously for mounts for both brakes...

(just realised sorry this is silly, what a pointless post :-:lol: )

...crc still ripped you off, £23 for the time to fit some mounts and a-line the brake straight etc (N)

At christmas, my parents bought me a mission compo from ellis briggs cylces (shipley) they charged £400

where as mission charge £350

I bought some magura's from chain reaction cycles about one month ago, they charged me £63 for fitting and for some little mounts.

yesterday i took my bike to have the magura's bled and they only charged £5, wondered why, today , it wasnt breaking right.

it was bled wrong and had air in the system , i took the mounts off to clean the pads and rim , because they had stuck oil all over

I notied one of the bolts on the frame was loose, this also got me angry, i unscrewed it to find, that they have ruined the thread on the frame :angry:

I AM IMMESNSLY PISSED OFF AND WANT A FULL REFUND ON THE BIKE FROM THEM.

hahahahah serves you right for getting a shite bike from THE worst biek shop in yorkshire, if you came from ilkley its closer to go to airevalley and speak to someone who knows about trials (waynio or akkers)...........

AH WELL lesson learned, only things i have ever bought at ellis briggs is innertubes when ive had a puncture riding shipley

Bucky