Disk Hubs - Shimano Deore

Sam Nugent

I am going to be running dual disk on my other bike. (Not trials) But my hubs are not disk compatible so I need to buy some new disk hubs; If I cannot buy them second hand, are the Shimano Deore Disk Hubs (Links: Front/Rear) any good? As they are cheap. They won't be under as much pressure as they will only be used on a get-around bike.

If not, which other hubs are good value for money?

Thanks,

Sam

Edited by Sam Nugent

I am going to be running dual disk on my other bike. (Not trials) But my hubs are not disk compatible so I need to buy some new disk hubs; If I cannot buy them second hand, are the Shimano Deore Disk Hubs (Links: Front/Rear) any good? As they are cheap. They won't be under as much pressure as they will only be used on a get-around bike.

If not, which other hubs are good value for money?

Thanks,

Sam

they should do the trick (Y)

Since your blaintenly not going to buy my mission frame i could sell you the pair of shimano discs and a pair of those hubs for £35 posted, all in mind condition. your call. I could also leave the rear built into a used Onza rim, it abit fooked but will do for cheapness until you get a new rim. PM me more ;)

Thanks anyway guys but I've got a front deore and rear quando second hand now. (Only cost me about £10-£15 so i won't really mind if they die lol just buy something else :P )

OK all sorted, I have bought the hubs now. :)

Thanks for your help guys. (Y)