My Injury !

Josh!!

lmao, the photo downloaded in lines...gradually working its way down..

First it looked like your hand was your elbow...and I went 'f**king ell, looks painful'

Secondly, it got to the top of your bruise, and you had your shirt lifted up and it just looked like you were about to display your balls to us all.

Anyway, looks painful (Y)

he fell off riding down the slope on section 7 i think it was :( came off pretty hard went straight down onto a "log" which had a bit of a chunky branch sticking out. the good thing was he was ok (Y):) he sounded winded at first when we all picked him up. i was running down the hill with my shoulder killing just to give him a hand. im sure he will be out on the bike (Y) il see you tonight josh in keighley ;)

Waynio........................

must be pain in the back side sleeping!?!?!? i remmeber earlier this year i landed my coccyx on the downtube, and well all i can say is you got off lucky!! plus i have been in many accidents involving the ability to have children in the future...yer those tioga DH tyres brand new and a booster plate aint pleasant on yer family jewels lmao.

still dont let your accident stop you riding!!

once i fell off i thought shit thats me f**ked ive travelled all the way to devon from yorkshire for f**k all but i thought no im just going to keep riding went to next section and cleaned it and i thought haha f**k you bruise ill beat you :shifty: