Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Girls make me happy, they also make me sad.

It's an awesome feeling to just hold a person you really care about, missed that. Shame i'm being firewalled by the whole "your such a good friend and i can't see us together yet" line. :rolleyes:

It's an awesome feeling to just hold a person you really care about, missed that. Shame i'm being firewalled by the whole "your such a good friend and i can't see us together yet" line. :rolleyes:

isn't that the point where you're supposed to stick your hand down the back of her knickers and give her a tickle ?

Edited by poopipe

Maybe its because you use terms such as 'firewalled'?

ahahahhahah

Bugger... That girl from saturday, hasn't text me back, should i be taking a hint? Or maybe she doesn't have credit?

I wouldnt worry, seriously. Remember fatty playersss fo lifee.

Seriously though. Dont worry she was just a pull. no strings n all that, move on get mowww gashhhhh

Bugger... That girl from saturday, hasn't text me back, should i be taking a hint? Or maybe she doesn't have credit?

Depends, how many texts have you sent her without a reply? 1 is acceptable.. (obviously) 2, only to be used in absolute desperacy, 3 and you may as well end it with 'that stalker guy who won't leave you alone'.

Depends, how many texts have you sent her without a reply? 1 is acceptable.. (obviously) 2, only to be used in absolute desperacy, 3 and you may as well end it with 'that stalker guy who won't leave you alone'.

Well there was 4 each way, except the 4th one i sent wasn't replied to, it said (she asked about the party i went to after) Was good, good music n stuff. I'll be home in a few mins, add me on msn (msn) lol, easier to talk :P at about 7 last night

Also, added her on facebook the morning after, and she accepted other people from the party, but not me? Bugger.

Edited by Fat Pants™

Haha, i was just about to pick up on that :P Too much time on the computer Simon?

Nah i feel you though, girl i've really like for a long time i never made a move cos my friend (who knew her before me) was really into her and had got with her but nothing else had happened cos he was a pussy. He finally gave up on her but now she's moved on and i'm pretty sure im too far into the friend zone. Pretty sure it coulda worked if it was earlier :(

Meh well, time will tell.

Grrrrr there is a girl I REALLY liked for like a year, she on n off liked me but always rejected me, made me feel shite for over a year. But yea I SERIOUSLY liked her.

Now I am totally over her, yet shes just got a bf (who coincidentally started on me a few times at a party on friday night) why the f**kkkk am I still getting that gay feeling of sorta jealousy about it all.

gay.

Grrrrr there is a girl I REALLY liked for like a year, she on n off liked me but always rejected me, made me feel shite for over a year. But yea I SERIOUSLY liked her.

Now I am totally over her, yet shes just got a bf (who coincidentally started on me a few times at a party on friday night) why the f**kkkk am I still getting that gay feeling of sorta jealousy about it all.

gay.

Hahaha is senga going out with matt piper?

Well there was 4 each way, except the 4th one i sent wasn't replied to, it said (she asked about the party i went to after) Was good, good music n stuff. I'll be home in a few mins, add me on msn (msn) lol, easier to talk :P at about 7 last night

Also, added her on facebook the morning after, and she accepted other people from the party, but not me? Bugger.

And, just seen she even posted on peoples facebooks at about 7 30 last night.

Bah, if she doesn't text, come friday i'll ask her if she wants to go somewhere, good move? Any ideas?

Yea lol, after dumping george for being jealous and over protective shes going out with matt, who started on me, tom webb, matt mclarty and a fair few other just for talking to cher.

Bah, if she doesn't text, come friday i'll ask her if she wants to go somewhere, good move? Any ideas?

IGNORE HER.

If she isnt texting back she wants nothing. IGNORE IT. Not all encounters with a girl have to lead somewhere.

Yea lol, after dumping george for being jealous and over protective shes going out with matt, who started on me, tom webb, matt mclarty and a fair few other just for talking to cher.

Muhaha low standards or what! Matt piper is an absolute arse hole, and well shit in the sack apparently.

Bad move, just forget about it and if she text's you back from your other text then text her again.. Dont go chasing after her

Just don't get a hard on an scare her away with smothering. Half your problem is your too eager when you smell abit of faff. Go an pull another girl, then you'll realise the first one was just abit of meat an you couldn't care less if she adds you on facebook or doesn't txt back. Just keep playing the field.

Yeah but i thought i might aswell try? I've got nothing to lose.

Meh, still feel like talking to her, she seems pretty safe.

You thought she was on es when u pulled her.... Seriously dont bother with her, just move on.

Just don't get a hard on an scare her away with smothering. Half your problem is your too eager when you smell abit of faff. Go an pull another girl, then you'll realise the first one was just abit of meat an you couldn't care less if she adds you on facebook or doesn't txt back. Just keep playing the field.

(Y)