Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Right then the 14th is approaching and I don't know what to do for/what to get the missus, I have about 100 dorrah to spend (but bear in mind her birthday is on the 12th lol) Think I'm a touch unlucky with the dates being so close together. So any help at all or just some little things that women like want or need will be appreciated. (bit of a shot in the dark as they are all different in their own wonderful and strange ways)

Right then the 14th is approaching and I don't know what to do for/what to get the missus, I have about 100 dorrah to spend (but bear in mind her birthday is on the 12th lol) Think I'm a touch unlucky with the dates being so close together. So any help at all or just some little things that women like want or need will be appreciated. (bit of a shot in the dark as they are all different in their own wonderful and strange ways)

Buy her something and give it her on the 13th? Problem solved :D

No idea what to buy her though :S

bit of girl trouble.......

emegrated out to australia a year ago, and went traveling with the girl friend of 2 years.

now i live in aus and she lives in uk.

and i wanna be with her more than anything but i made the decision to stay here and she to move home.

i kind of put it down to fate if theres such a thing. if its meant to be with someone it will happen.

it hurts but you gotta do what you gotta do in life. (kinda of awnsersed my own problem :S )

ross.

relationships are harder at the end the longer they last, had a 4 week fling and was amazing, had a 3.5 yr relationship and it was really tough afterwards espesh when she was still really texty and stuff for ages, still is odd after 6 months.

bit of girl trouble.......

emegrated out to australia a year ago, and went traveling with the girl friend of 2 years.

now i live in aus and she lives in uk.

and i wanna be with her more than anything but i made the decision to stay here and she to move home.

i kind of put it down to fate if theres such a thing. if its meant to be with someone it will happen.

it hurts but you gotta do what you gotta do in life. (kinda of awnsersed my own problem :S )

ross.

sounds like your scared to realise its all down to you, "fate" is for religius people who cant accept responsibility for their actions.

sounds like your scared to realise its all down to you, "fate" is for religius people who cant accept responsibility for their actions.

i understand what your saying.

like you say life is down to you, and the desicions you make.

I dont regret my desicion, im scared realising that my desicion means i cant be with the person i want to be with.

there's a really pretty lass who's a customer in sainsbury's, who's msn &//number i want...

she always goes to me when i'm on the till on a friday. I spoke to her friend once, when she weren't there, and I said, 'where's your friend?' and she said, at home, she'll be happy you asked

and i was like, joke. And she said i was their favourite till person.

lol

but i can only talk to this lass when we're both at sainsbury's, and that isn't so often.

=/

there's a really pretty lass who's a customer in sainsbury's, who's msn &//number i want...

she always goes to me when i'm on the till on a friday. I spoke to her friend once, when she weren't there, and I said, 'where's your friend?' and she said, at home, she'll be happy you asked

and i was like, joke. And she said i was their favourite till person.

lol

but i can only talk to this lass when we're both at sainsbury's, and that isn't so often.

=/

Get one of them advertising cards or even a small bit of paper with your number on saying 'call me <number> till guy x' or something? Simpson got given a birds number like that, probably not a bad idea?

*Awaits everyone to tell me i'm a tit*

Your a TIT

Shit, forgot to add, put it in her bag or something, don't make it too obvious kinda thing.

I dunno, now i look back at it, doesn't seem like such a good idea lol

Atchully fat pants, i was just being childish, thats quite a good idea. subtle, but you would be better off just asking, but seems a bit lame to ask her while your sat on a shopping till.

But it's a bit awkward doing that, he might get a warning or something from his supervisor or whoever.

And that is why you have no 'tang. Ever.

Edit: Actually, thats just one of the reasons.

Edited by Mr Fish