Northallerton 23rd April 06 (today)

Photos taken with Fujifilm Finepix 6900Zoom @ 3mp @ 2048x1536 then resized to 800x600 for TF

IPB Image

before going arse over head and snapping CNC maggy lever blade

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

woops, bout to fall off trying a new rail sooner or later, thing is bret pulled it off 1st time, camera comes out and it goes all wrong :lol:

IPB Image

IPB Image

taking off from post behind rear wheel

IPB Image

wall to post

IPB Image

wall to post, further away, big gap :blink:

IPB Image

grass bank to rail take 1....

IPB Image

grass bank to rail take 2 :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

pretty flat tabletop, takeoff to landing point about 15ft apart

IPB Image

bit more air time

IPB Image

backwheel wall to flat bank landing

IPB Image

flat bank to rail to fakie off

IPB Image

table top hip jump

IPB Image

Robbie is the ONLY person i've seen ride park on a mod like its a bmx (bit of a tint due to sun in lens)

IPB Image

Bunnyhop no hander :D

IPB Image

rather LARGE gap to rail B)

Enjoy - Street Trials Rider (DMR sidekick jump bike) :shades:

Comments on pics in the album please :)

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....lbum&album=1453

Edited by street trials rider

hate the lot of you :P should have went :angry: next time il go to bed a bit earlier than 4 o clock :-

drasticly annoyed now :(

good stuff though. thought neil had a planet x. and whos the guy on the black frame with blue anodize front rim?

Yeah was a good day although i was pissed off when my bike broke after 2 hours :(. You should have come alan.

The lad on the adamant is craig from newcastle. You dont no him but hes a good rider.

Jono that bike you have is a beast lol

Edited by planet-x-boy

IPB Image

tis isnt it :DB)

DMR Sidekick

98 Bomber Z1 BAM

24" sun BFRs on Hope Big UNs

24 x 2.6" Gazzalodis B) (the 3" ones wouldnt fit in frame :( )

Rear Hope Mono M4

DMR Cheiftains

Raceface 31.8 Diablus bars + stem

Perfect setup :D , loving it (Y) ,

Where the hell does he go, land , fall , crash in the second picture :S , nice pictures looks like a pretty sweet ride.

Perfect setup :D , loving it (Y) ,

Where the hell does he go, land , fall , crash in the second picture :S , nice pictures looks like a pretty sweet ride.

almost perfect, need E-thirteen chain device + chainring and another set of atomlab pedals (bring on end of month B) )

as scott said, he (neil) is going from the roof behind him, to the little box just in front of him, here is the action shot

IPB Image

um wheres his bash ring?lol,nice bike though!

si.

Right, long story lol. I sent my tensiles back to tarty as the drive side arm had twisted and with them being about a month old if that i wanted to see if i could get them sorted on warrenty. Tarty then sent them to supercycles who then said they would not do anything with them. We rang up supercycles and had a little go at them lol. In the end they still would not do anything with them and they said because of the complaint we would have to pay £8 to have them sent back to us. Then they decided to be right dicks and not send them for about a week and a half.

I had just spent £600 on my bike so i wanted to get out riding it. I had an old pair of echos that i stripped the threads off where the cog goes onto so i took the bash off and screwed the cog on to the (ok) threads. I then got about 2 hours of good riding in then they stripped again :(.

The chain that i have is huge and will withstand just about anything. I used to go through about 3 chains in a month and some of them hurt lol. I then bought this one and although it weights a ton it hasnt snapped yet :) . (fingers crossed)

Thanks Brett.....