Zoo Python Vs Holroyd

Sure do look the same, but there are a few key differences... The horizontal dropouts on the Holroyd set it apart from other stock frames, not to mention the mental 22:11 gearing or whatever it was... It looks like it'd be pretty interesting to have a go on though...

Gotta love the look of the Holroyd too.

hi i was looking at sum of the new frames around and came along the "holroyd" street specific frame and i was wondering do they look the same slightly to the "zoo Python"

please post your opinions :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Yerr they do except that the zoo python is a 20" and the holroyd is a 26" (stock) so dont you mean the zoo pitbull not the python because the zoo pitbull is basically the 26" version of the python.

Rob

very interesting frame the holroyd its like a old pitbull in grey but with a horizontal dropout wouldn't mind if there was more 26inch frames with horizontal dropouts would help me out (as my rear wheel keeps coming out if i land on bash guard) :$ where did you find that picture of the holroyd and when is it coming out

cheers ric

whats that? another company is copying a frame type :o :o :o

oh noes!!

:P

similar to the zona zip story imo but lets not go into another slating match :P The paint job on the holroyd is definitly damn good according to that picture anyway

I agree with nadine, i think the BB looks higher too

sorry to say this rupertsub2003 but you are a complete mug everyone knows that a pitbull is 26inch and a python is 20inch even in that profile of joe parker the title might say python but if you read the spec it says zoo pitbull 1085

mug :lol:

sorry to say this rupertsub2003 but you are a complete mug everyone knows that a pitbull is 26inch and a python is 20inch even in that profile of joe parker the title might say python but if you read the spec it says zoo pitbull 1085

mug :lol:

i don't think there's any need to repeatedly call him a 'mug'

He just made a mistake :)