Wearing Helmets?

joe parker

He asked that noone have a go at him, and yet you still call him a effing pussy?

Someone close this, its going to turn into a mud slinging match!

Was that a serious reply or are you bad at sarcasm.

*wink wink, nudge nudge, its a joke*

Was that a serious reply or are you bad at sarcasm.

*wink wink, nudge nudge, its a joke*

why dont you put your hand in a bag of jellie babies?

cos the black one might nick your watch

and im being serious <_<

WHAT!!!! If you got a helmet you wear it, not carry it!!!jesus dude, I was riding to school a few years ago, parents strict and i always had to have my helmet! i was just riding down the road when some twat just walked straight in front of me, nothing to do so I ploughed into him, went flying into a wall, head first and knocked a brick out, luckily all that came of it was a dent in my helmet, but had it been my head :ermm: Other times i've just been riding along when a car pulls on you! much better to have your helmet on!

to be honest was a bit of an anti climax to write a whole essay and you for not even to end up in hospital :P

I always were my helmet ever since I got hit by a parked car

Lol , parked car.

I dont tend to wear my helmet, but im not doing large things either.

I hate wearing it. i only wear it when i think i might fall off (trying soemthing biggeer than usual)

But i only got my helmet last week , and i generally tend to know at the moment what hurts and what doesent.

Kris (manxrider) was drop gapping about 4ft. He messed up in a way he's only done once. (Riding for 1+ year) He's smashed his head off the rock he was gapping to. His helmet had a clean crack through it. If that was his head that hit the ground, he'd have been hospitalised with half of his brain still on a rock.

but then if you watch bmx and skate vids, most of 'em don't wear helmets, perhaps for them its "uncool" to wear one but then trials still has that geeky stigma still attached to it though. i never used to wear a helmet when i first started out and i very rarely do now, but iam trying to get in the routine of wearing one.

I always were my helmet ever since I got hit by a parked car

lmfao I've done that many of times. Just thought i would go out on a little ride round my village. Put my foot down gain top speed on my bike lol sit down and look down next thing i know bang straight into some parked car. This has happened so many times.

Any way I have always wore an helmet since i was on a pogo stick in the ice and fell off backwards and the shell on my helmet cracked.

Rob