What Tyres To Get

mr manx man

i have had both and the Try Alls are more grippy and are very bouncy, but cost alot of money(£50 a pair). Maxxis have a better wear rate and are cheaper( about £35 a pair), but personal preferance really, if you have the money, go for try all (Y)

Edited by gawk

should i get maxxis crepy crawler or try all sticky

I would go for maxis creepy crawler because they have good grip. try all sticky are rubbish in wet weather so if i was you i would probably get try all sticky because there is summer coming up. try all sticky are great in dry but when its winter i would advise maxis creepy crawler.

hope i have helped danny

hehe i edited for u :P anyway i like my maxxis but try all are good too

That helped him alot

Hi

Koxx try all on the other hand are really grippy on natural and street but on street there wear life is something like hours of riding i got told that!!

The Maxxis tyres are ace for street and natural and are really gripy and have a long lasting life so i would go for them.

Rob Maxxis go for them

about £35 a pair

£31 including Postage. ;)

The cheapest place i found to get try-all tyres is airevally cycles, but they are still nearly twice as much as a pair of Creepy Crawlers. So Creepy C's gets my vote, becuase they're such a good price. :)

I have try-alls and they work well in all weather (dunno what the guy above was using :mellow: ) But they're a bit expensive so im not sure if I'll get them again and I might just try the creepy crawlers

If ypu ride mainley street i'd say maxxis. if you ride mainley natural id say try all. because the try all will wear down after around 2 weeks on street but on natural they should last around 5 months.

What i do is i have a pair of creepy crawlers for street and a pair of try alls' for comps. (Y)

hopes this helpes. (Y)

£23 including postage i`ve found them at. ;)

Let me guess, some sort of special deal where only you can get them at that price, making the info pointless?