Bradford Street-and One From Keighly

fruitbat

Again i apologise for not great quality but taken with a camera phone as i always do jsut a few picsi finally managed to get on the pc after getting home eventually........................

[attachmentid=4206]

[attachmentid=4207]

[attachmentid=4208]

this one dont it much justice really. bascially it the last split second iof a huge huge bunny hop gap as Bucky is landing

[attachmentid=4209]

[attachmentid=4210]

Again this one dont do that gap much justice, The gap was from the very top left of the picture down to where you can see he is going.... dont look as big in pic as it really is

[attachmentid=4211]

[attachmentid=4212]

[attachmentid=4213]

[attachmentid=4214]

post-833-1146176936_thumb.jpg

post-833-1146177024_thumb.jpg

post-833-1146177104_thumb.jpg

post-833-1146177188_thumb.jpg

post-833-1146177278_thumb.jpg

post-833-1146177341_thumb.jpg

post-833-1146177605_thumb.jpg

post-833-1146177684_thumb.jpg

post-833-1146177767_thumb.jpg

Edited by fruitbat

These pics werent from the ride tonight,i was working for that one

They are from the one i sorted for the weekend just gone, just this is the first timei been home properly and had chance to upload them

Betting tonights was a hot ride!!!

Frooty

pics turned out pretty mint (Y)

looking good, I wanna go there again:)

did you get kicked off the uni? I have never lasted more than a min there before:(

the first bradford ride we had last week, we did'nt get kicked out of any riding spots. last night we got kicked out of the uni (N)

Was a good ride last nite decent amount of riders turned up. didnt get wet this time :)

yeh got kicked off uni grounds - everyone managed to pull a few moves off before like. Other weekend i think we could have stayed there all day, no one bothered us.

Chris

this one dont it much justice really. bascially it the last split second iof a huge huge bunny hop gap as Bucky is landing

[attachmentid=4209]

this gap really is huge, i had it on video ages ago, MASSIVE!

well done bucky (Y) and all the other pics are ace aswell, very nice to say taken from a camera phone

[attachmentid=4209]

this gap really is huge, i had it on video ages ago, MASSIVE!

well done bucky (Y) and all the other pics are ace aswell, very nice to say taken from a camera phone

To be honest there was a lad with SexyMike who got a much better picture of that. He got it mid flight as Bucky styled it up with an almost flat table top (just to make it hard). Will have to see about getting that pic too

Frooty

the ride in bradford from thursday was great. but uni got kicked off, police station we could have stayed there all day :S and as soon as i went to the square under the clock there was PCSO officers everywhere so i didnt even bother.

its a good spot, you just gotta be careful.

good shots specially off a cam phone fuity. will speak to you at some point this week, catch up and go out for a ride @ sum point. take it easy.

T-BAD is a fair good street rider for a young lad (Y) was good to see so many people out the other night.

Waynio.............................

the ride in bradford from thursday was great. but uni got kicked off, police station we could have stayed there all day :S and as soon as i went to the square under the clock there was PCSO officers everywhere so i didnt even bother.

its a good spot, you just gotta be careful.

good shots specially off a cam phone fuity. will speak to you at some point this week, catch up and go out for a ride @ sum point. take it easy.

T-BAD is a fair good street rider for a young lad (Y) was good to see so many people out the other night.

Waynio.............................

yeh, ashame we got kicked out of uni so early, its a good spot to ride, me and a few lads met up before you came down and their was a fair few police on foot, we did'nt ride centenary square much (N)

whens theirs a fair few riders its ok, no chavs or none of the ethnic minority start causing bother

p.s oh and my names Liam (Y):)