I So Want A New Bike!

smurftrial

I have a dilemma. I currently have a mission prodigy and i hate it! Ive started to save up some money towads a new bike and am thinking of the T-pro. But... what i wondering was should i save up for longer to get a really good bike like an echo lite (£900 tartybikes) or should i just get the T-pro (£420 from pretty much anywhere) and get it quicker?

I should have around £500 quid by mid august if my saving goes to plan!!

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers smurfy (Y)(Y)(Y)

I think that you should get the t-pro. It would be much quicker and you could get a lot more practise in rather than waiting a long time for the more expensive bike. Plus you are not likely to progress a lot faster with the echo, so the t-pro, i think, would be the better choice.

do you have to buy a brand new bike?? i mean, bike dont hold their value, and if you go out and buy a new bike, there are gunna be things you will want to upgrade, and new parts cost alot of money (depending on what you buy), so i recon u should have a look around abit befor spending all your money on a brand new bike, which you will probably end up changing parts. :closedeyes:

• 4 weeks later...